Chapter 42: doesn't mean that you have to flirt

"What do you mean by change of plans?" I asked Fred confused after he told me about the new plan to get Harry to the Burrow.

"We, the Order, can't trust the trust the Ministry anymore so Harry can't just apparate 'cause they would know as they controlling it" Fred explained

I wasn't officially part of the Order but Fred told me about most of the things that were going on, since he trusted me.

"So let me get this right! You are planning to take polyjuice potion to look like Harry, just like the six others, to get him to the Burrow?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes," Fred replied.

"Alright but why can't I help you guys?" I asked confused, "I mean you literally told me that Mundunges wasn't really asked! I could do it instead of him".

"No way!"

"Why not?"

"First of all I don't want to get you hurt-".

"Oh come Fred" I interrupted him.

"And second of all you should be there in case anyone is injured because you and mum will be able to help them" Fred continued after he ignored my comment completely.

"Fred is quite right you know?" George said as he came around the corner "someone should really be there in case something happens".

"Have you been eavesdropping?" I looked at him, my hands placed on my hips.

"Maybe but I am serious! I know that you only finished your first year but you will still know more than probably any of us together" George said

"Fair enough" I sighed "but you better not get hurt or I will kill you"

"Woah I would want to see that" Fred laughed

"You get the point" I chuckled

"I do" Fred continued laughing

"You will apparate to the Burrow as soon as we will make our way to Privet Drive, where Harry lives" George explained

"Ah Georgie do you remember when we rescued Harry from the Dursley 5 years ago?" Fred laughed

"Oh I do! Mum was furious! Is that already 5 years ago? Wow! Well guess we will save a Harry a second time" George chuckled

So as the afternoon of the 27th July came around I got ready to leave for the Burrow.

I packed a few simple potions I still had lying around from my exam time against pain and some injuries.

"See you in about 2 hours" Fred said as he gave me a kiss.

"Don't get in too much trouble alright?" I hugged George

"You know we can't promise that" Fred winked before he made his way downstairs.

I grabbed my bag, coat and of course not to forget my wand before I apparated to the Burrow.

I have only seen the Burrows on pictures Fred showed me but I already loved the way it looked, as though new parts were added over time.

I knocked on the door and I heard Mrs. Weasley's voice coming from inside

"Who's there?" she asked, her voice becoming louder.

"Y/N" I simply replied.

"Oh it's you love" she opened the door "Come in" she tried to smile but I was able to see how worried she was

"Ginny's just upstairs but I guess she will come down soon" Mrs. Weasley explained "It will take awhile for the others to come! You want a cup of tea?"