Chapter 32: look who made it!

As November rolled around it got colder and colder. Quidditch practice was more exhausting than ever, even though we won the first match of the season.

Fred and I agreed to try to write with each other every night.

He told me a week ago that he was banned from Quidditch by Umbridge, their new DADA professor and high inquisitor ( a new position created by the Ministry) after Draco Malfoy insulted Mrs. Weasley. George and Harry were fighting off Draco as Fred was held back by Angelina, Katie and Alicia.

Fred got angrier at Umbridge by every day. One of the only things that lifted up his mood was the secret club called DA, where Harry taught them more about Defence against the dark Arts because they only learned the theory in Umbridge's lessons.

Another extremely interesting fact Fred told me was that Harry gave George and him the prize money from the tournament to start their business as he didn't want to keep it. Fred and George were able to buy some stuff from the 1000 galleons. Their goal was to sell some of their products but Umbridge forbid their products which is the reason for the difficulty for selling anything at all.

It was another rainy day that I spent in the library working on my homework. Even though the start of December was just 1 weeks away now, teachers kept giving us more and more homework.

I was already looking forward to the start of December. Every year the castle would be decorated festive.

I knew that sadly homework wouldn't get less though but I knew that if December started it would only be 3 more weeks before the term was over and I would go home.

The notebook was laying open in front of me the whole time I was busy on an essay but as I finished my glare stopped at the opened page because I saw words forming itself.

-hey there

-hi Fred I quickly scribbled onto the page

- I just had DADA earlier I think I will murder myself. I swear it would have been great if you would still be here but I don't wish you that.

-I should tell Circe that! Sometimes she still seems to miss Hogwarts. I mean I have never had a single lesson by any of your professors so I can't really judge them.

- Believe me they are not as bad as that woman. She was close to giving a Ravenclaw boy detention because he had questions about the topic

-Really?

-YES! That woman is mad! But anyways how was your day?

-Stressful! Teachers keep giving us loads of homework! I try to keep up but it can be really hard. Well at least it will be only a few more weeks 'till the end of term

-Yeah about that. Do you have anything planned for Christmas?

-I am going back home for Christmas. I hope Pierre is coming back for Christmas this year

-Pierre is your oldest brother right?

-Correct! He works in Egypt for Gringotts so he doesn't come home often

-Like Bill? He used to work in Egypt too

-Did I never tell you? Bill and Pierre used to work together and it seemed as though they were pretty good friends

-No you never told me! But did you know about Fleur?

-That she is going out with Bill? Yeah she told me at the start of the term

-It's a bit weird thinking about it isn't it?

-It is

-I have a question for you