Epilogue

Over two years have passed since the Battle of Hogwarts and wounds started to heal more and more.

Exactly two years after the battle on the 2nd May 2000 Victoire was born. Fleur decided to name her so because it means "victory" in French, because her date of birth fell on the anniversary of the .

Bill and Fleur remained at Shell Cottage and I visited her more often now to help her with Victoire.

I was in my last year of healing school and just finished my exams. Even though I missed one full year I didn't repeat it but did a summer course to catch up as most of us did.

Katie and George got engaged last year and planned their wedding for this summer.

Sometimes it seemed weird to know that everyone would go their own way and that we all grew up.

Alicia played for the Holyhead Harpies as a chaser alongside Ginny.

Fred and I moved out of the flat about a year ago into a small town house in London. It was nice being alone and not having George running around all the time even though he and Katie came around more often because they still haven't found a place themselves and so they still lived in the flat above the shop.

The Weasley Wizard Wheezes was running better than ever and sometimes Fred would come home after midnight because he and George had loads of stuff to do even after the shop had closed.

"All right I will see you tonight" Fred said as he put on his coat "I'll try to come home earlier because George wants to go over his wedding plans" he smiled as he gave me a kiss.

"Ok! I'll see you later" I smiled

"Au Plus" Fred said before he opened the door and stepped outside.