Chapter 46: I was a fool!

It was a chilly evening. Fred, George, Ginny and I were sitting in the living room, looking out of the window.

We were at the Weasley's aunt's house, who was called Muriel. We stayed here for Easter already and visited them more often now.

Ginny came back from Hogwarts for the Easter holidays but she never returned to Hogwarts because Ron was sighted together with Hermione and Harry and it would have been too dangerous for her to return

Bill had delivered us the news that Harry,Hermione and Ron stayed at Shell Cottage after they had escaped from Malfoy Manor. Luna Lovegood and Dean were also with them but they would stay at Shell Cottage for now.

Harry, Hermione and Ron had left Shell Cottage and they were rumors that they had broken into Gringotts and escaped with a dragon.

The sun disappeared behind a hill and darkness filled the room before we lit up a few candles.

The time was passing slowly. Most of the time we sat together in silence everyone lost in their own minds. Sometimes someone would start a conversation but it usually didn't last very long.

It was short after 11 when Fred and George both jumped up at the same time.

"What is ist?" Ginny asked them confused, drawing her wand out

"It's the coin" Fred said

"The fake Galleon we got from Hermione" George explained "They're sending us a message"

"Lumos" Fred lit up the top of the wand and read the message that was supposed to have appeared on the coin.

"It's Harry" Fred spoke up after he put the coin back into his pocket

"What about him?" Ginny looked at Fred hopefully

"He's at Hogwarts!" Fred explained "We need to go there! NOW!"

"How are we supposed to get into Hogwarts?" Ginny asked, "there are guards at every entrance and every secret passage way is sealed"

"How do you know about the secret passageways?" George asked her

"I-I heard you talk about it but that is not the point" she pointed out

"Would you both shut up!" Fred spoke up "The coin says that we are supposed to apparated into the Hog's Head and go to Hogwarts that way"

"I'll go and wake up the rest" Ginny announced

"No not you!" Fred held her back by the wrist "Mum wouldn't let you go! I will wake them up and then we will get going"

"I'll get my wand" I said and walked over to the kitchen table just before Fred came back

"What do you think you're doing?" he looked at me surprised

"I was just getting my wand" I repeated

"Don't even think about it" he looked at me "You're staying here! Safe!"

"Not a chance!" I crossed my arms "You think that I will stay here and wait until y'all come back and not help you?"

"That is exactly what I think"

"It's really cute that you want to be protective and stuff but I am going with you! End of discussion" I told him "And by the way you didn't tell Ginny that she wasn't allowed to go and I know how much you care for her"

"That is because I know that she would go anyways" Fred defended himself

"Well I will go too no matter if you tell me that I am not allowed to go!" I repeated