The experiment

The experiment

"It seems like any other day, little Jimmy Cratnrr was playing with his football, like always. Then suddenly....it happened." Said Vince as he was telling a story about how Jimmy was abducted by aliens to TJ, Gus and Mikey. "And they never saw him again."

"Never?" Ask Mikey.

"Never!"

"Wow, that's a weird story alright." Said TJ.

"Aww that's not so weird. I heard about a guy that all he would eat was carrots. Carrots, carrots, carrots." Said Gus. "Then one day he woke up and he was totally orange."

"That's nothing, what about the kid who got braces on his teeth and started picking up radio stations. He got news, weather and sports every 6 minutes." Said Mikey.

"Or the kid who got stuck under a moving train -'d when they found him all that was left were 3 fingers and a very flat piece of bubble gum." Said TJ, when TJ had finished his story though they all started to debate on whose story was real and better.

"HA." Said a new voice off to the side, when the 4 boys looked they saw Butch, a 5th grader. "You kids make me laugh, aliens, trains, carrots, that's kids stuff. I can tell you a story so terrible that you teeth will curl."

"Butch, is that you?" Asked TJ.

"What happened to your hair?" Asked Vince.

"Had me a scare, a scare luke of which you kids will never know." Said Butch.

"Tell us about it Butch." Said TJ.

"I would, if I thought you guys could handle it."

"We can handle it, can't we guys?" Said TJ as the other 3 agreed wholeheartedly.

"Alright, but it's not a pretty picture, not a pretty picture at all." Said Butch as he took the tooth pick he was chewing on and threw it away. "It all started on a normal Saturday afternoon about a week ago, like always I was down in the basement spying on my big brother Joey, for months Christie had been coming over to see him. I know Christie was a girl but I never thought anything sinister about it, usually they just sit around and watch T.V., not this time. This Saturday everything was gonna change, all of a sudden something came over Joey, he started to get a funny look in his eye, that's when things got really weird." Butch then explained about how Joey put his arm around Christie and how they both turned and looked at each other. "Closer and closer they came, their faces almost touching until....until..until they kissed. It was horrible, their eyes were googly, their lips slurpin and smacking...."

"No it can't be true." Gus interrupting.

"You're making this up." Said Vince.

"I wish I was, good sweet Mike I wish I was, but I'm not. Joey kissed that girl and what's more, he LIKED it."

"Now you're getting ridiculous, at least our stories were believable." Said TJ.

"I'm telling ya he liked it, he told me so himself and that's not all he told me."

"Wel what else did he say?" Asked Gus after him and the others gulped nervously.

"See all this stuff." Said Butch guestiring to all the playground equipment. "Swing set, jungle gym, sandbox, well there the past. Guys I've seen the future and the future is girls." As soon as Butch finished the 4 boys started screaming 'nooo'. "Boys kissing girls, girls kissing boys and you know what else, we're all gonna like it, Mwahahahaha."

"Ewwww." Said Dede, Spinelli and Gretchen after the boys got done retelling Butch's story to them.

"Boys kissing girls, girls kissing boys." Said Spinelli.