Jinxed/slime of the century

The pic at top is just an edited version of Betty, I haven't got around to drawing any proper images of Dede yet, so I'll just use this one for and atomic Betty episodes I write out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Jinxed/slime of the century

"Look it's very simple, kids rules are kids rules and they can't be broken, ever." Spinelli pointed her finger at gus.

"But it was a bad trade, a moment of weakness. I don't even play the harmonica and I gave Barry my favourite lizard." Said Gus holding the harmonica as he pointed to a boy holding a lizard up to his face.

"Hey little fella, wanna play?" Asked Barry as the lizard looked like he wanted to get away, however because he couldn't the lizard did the only thing it could do, it bit Barry on the nose. "AHHH, my nose." Screamed Barry as he ran around.

"Forget it man, you can't get back your lizard. It'll make you a 'take a backer' and that's against the code." Said Vince folding his arms.

"The what?" Asked Gus.

"The kids' unwritten code of honor, where you been man." Said Spinelli.

"Errr..."

"Look Gus, what would you do if you knew a kid that went around and stood on cracks all the time." Said TJ putting his hand on Gus' shoulder.

"Well....I'd...I'd tell them to stop."

"Right. And what about a kid who never held his breath and went past a cemetery." Asked Vince.

"I'd say he was crazy."

"Exactly and this is the same thing, like never taking cuts in line and only double daring a kid only after he dared you first, they're all part of the code." Explained TJ.

"It's what separates us from the animals." Said Mikey.

"And from the adults, if we kids didn't have the code, what would we be?" Asked Gretchen.

"Uhhh...adult animals?" Questioned Gus.

"Nothing, that's what." Said Spinelli.

"Wow, I had no idea that it was so important." Said Gus.

"Well it is." Said Vince.

"Yeah, learning to play the harmonica isn't that hard Gus." Said Dede as she took the harmonica from Gus' hands and played a little tune, before giving it back to Gus who smiled and put it in his pockets.

"Promise us one thing, never even thing of doing something like that again." Said TJ.

"Oh I won't, believe me, I'll stick to the kids unwritten code of honor, no matter what." Said Gus as TJ patted his shoulder before they all walked off, unaware of someone watching them.

"Ohhhh, this give me a brilliant and like diabolical idea." Said Ashley A. as she hid behind a wall, before running to talk to the other Ashley's and whispered her plan to them.

"Come on Gus, we can't wait all day." Said Spinelli as the friends were all waiting in line for gus to get a drink from the water fountain.

"We'll meet you over by the jungle gym, ok Gus." Said Vince.

"Okay." Gus sighed but as the other 6 were walking off they heard a beeping sound.

"Uhh..I'll meet you guys there, I'm just gonna run to the bathroom real quick." Said Dede as she ran off. When Dede got to the bathroom and made sure no one was there she pressed a button on her bracelet and a hologram of X-5 and Sparky on her rocket, however Sparky was crying.