The big prank

The big prank

"Alright, does everyone know what to do?" Said Dede to all her friends except for Mikey who had gone to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be awesome." Spinelli said as she, Paloma and Vince ran to their positions, excited to get this prank under way.

It was lunchtime and Dede was executing a prank to get back at Randall for ruining one of TJs pranks. Since Dede found out about Miss Frinsters past as a galactic guardian she hasn't pulled any pranks on her. While the gang don't know why Dede has a newfound respect for Miss Frinster they respect Dede enough to not force her to prank the teacher, so they left that to TJ who was happy to turn some of his schemes into pranks against the teacher.

"What could be keeping Mikey?" Gretchen asked as Mikey was a key part of the plan.

"Here he comes now." Said TJ spotting him.

"Hey, guys." Mikey said sitting down opposite Dede, TJ, Gretchen and Gus.

"Hey, Mikey. You mind scooting down to the end?" Dede said, pointing to the right side of the table.

"Sure, Dede, You're saving that for someone?" Mikey asked, sliding down the seats.

"Sorry, Mikey. That's on a need-to-know basis." Dede replied before a static sound came through the walkie talkie Dede had in front of her.

"Wild Raven to Snow Leopard . Come in, snow leopard." Vince's voice rang through.

"Snow leopard here. Over."

"The roach has entered the motel." 

"Roger. Snow leopard to Magpie, did you copy that?" Dede called the other walkie talkie to get in touch with Spinelli.

"Affirmative, Snow leopard." Spinelli answered. "Operation Pasty Face is go.
Repeat, Operation Pasty Face is go."

Dede put the walkie talkie away and looked under the table, where Paloma was ready to place the skateboard and baseball in position for when it was needed, Paloma gave Dede a nod, showing she was ready. Dede sat back normally and started to look around, spotting Randall walking around with a tray full of his lunch. "Bingo." Dede said before waving at Randall to get his attention. "Hey, Randall, how's it going?"

"Uh, fine, I guess." Randall replied.

"Hey, that's a tasty-looking Salisbury steak you got there. Care to join us?" Dede said as she and the other all smiled innocently, except for TJ who was acting like he wasn't happy about this.

"You're not still sore about this morning?" 

"So, you told Miss Finster TJ covered the mud puddle with grass and leaves and placed a tantalised fruit pie in the middle. Big deal." Dede shrugged. "I say let bygones be bygones."

"Well, in that case, I'd love to join you." Randall smiled as he joined them, not thinking anything was wrong. "Eating alone is so overrated."

"Wonderful." Dede muttered under her breath. "Scoot over a little bit, Randall." Dede said seeing he wasn't where she needed him to be, but Randall ended up moving more towards Mikey. "Oops. Wrong way." He moved to the other side of the bench. "There, perfect. Comfortable, Randall?"

When Randall was in position Paloma quietly placed the skateboard and baseball where they needed to be. "I'm great. Boy, this is really nice of you guys, considering all the junk I--"

"Oh, my gosh, Mikey!" TJ gasped, standing up, interrupting Randall, and pointing to the other side of the cafeteria. "They're giving away free peach cobbler!"

"Free cobbler! Oh, boy!" Mikey jumped up and away from the table, knocking Randall off of the bench which set off a chain reaction. From a baseball getting thrown into the air, hitting a football to roll and hit a bucket full of oatmeal to spill all over Randall. When the kids in the cafeteria saw what had happened they all started laughing, Spinelli was even whistling from her position up on the overlook platform.