To Finster with love

"In this corner, weighing in at a 76 pounds, soaking wet, the rolling wonder, the sultan of spins, the trash can champion TJ detweiler." Said Spinelli from on top of a hill as she pointed to TJ, who was standing in a trash can waving his arms in the air, victoriously, as all the kids cheered. "And I'm this corner, the challenger, tipping the scales at 110 pounds in his socks, the big kahumer the lovable lugous, our very own, Mr Mikey." Spinelli pointed to her other side showing Mikey also in a trash can, but with Gretchen holding his arm up.

"But I don't wanna do it you guys, I'm scared." Said Mikey.

"Don't worry Mikey, based on every law of physics this is perfectly safe." Said Gretchen to reassure her friend.

"But, that can't be true."

"It isn't. I was attempting to comfort you." Said Gretchen before she pushed Mikey down into the trash can.

"I'm giving 30:1 odds on Mikey, think of it, for a mear dime you could be gingaling milk money for the rest of the year." Said hustler kid getting the bets setup, al of this was taking place without anyone noticing Randal run off.

"On your marks." Said Dede as she held a flag up as TJ crouched into the trash bin and Mikey was pushed down. "Get set, GO." Dede swing down the flag as both bins tipped over and started to roll down the hill on either side of her. It looked like TJ was winning however about ⅔ the way down his bin was stopped by none other then ms Finster.

"Well, well, TJ detweiler. What a surprise." Ms Finster said as TJ just looked at her, laughing nervously. Because Ms Finster stopped TJ, Mikey's bin went hurtling down the hill no problem, allowing him to do an impressive loop from the kickball back fence. (I don't know if it has a name, I'm English and we don't have kickball here.) "that's it pal, you've just brought yourself a one way ticket to principal prickles office." She said pulling th out of his bin, all the while the rest of the gang was trying to pull Mikey out of his.

"He's stuck tight." Said Spinelli.

"you little troublemakers, if Hank the custodian saw this, he'd say-"

"Trash receptacles are made for trash, not for little boys to ride in." A new voice interrupted Ms Finster. Everyone looked over to see, said Hank standing there, as he took some grease out. "Stand back kids, I'll just lube him up real good and slip him out easy as pie." Hank did just that.

"Ow, Ms. Finster, you're hurting me."  TJ said and Ms Finster let him go.

"Ohh..uh..excuse me TJ dear." She said with a smile on her face. "I didn't realise you were still here."

"Well, that's that." Said Hank as walked up to Ms Finster, as the both then just looked at each other smiling, until a beeping interrupted them. "Uh oh, looks like I've got a gelo incident in sector 5, guess I better get going." He said as he left.

"Someday boy, you might grow up to be like Hank." Ms Finster sighed as she put a hand on TJ's shoulder. "A fine man."

"Huh?" Asked TJ.

"Don't contradict me young man, just keep you little carcass outta those barrels." Ms Finster said back to her normal self before she walked off.

"Are you ok Ms Finster?" Asked Randal as he appeared next to her.

"Shut up you little wart."

"You saw that as well, right?" Dede asked TJ as she came to stand next to him, TJ just nodded to her in response, with his thinking face on.

——————————————————————-

It was now lunch time and the group of 7 friends were in the cafeteria watching as ms Finster walked around telling kids off.