Chapter Three

{~ Chapter Three~}

{~ Training ~}

Fire, Water, Earth , And Air.

When I was much younger My Mother, Chief of Police Lin Beifong, gave me to My Aunt and Uncle, Suyin and Baatar Beifong, for them to raise me.

There My Aunt told me many stories but one of how Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko turned the Fire Nation Colonies into The United Republic Nation

I always looked up to be like My Grandfather..

But sadly Avatar Aang time had come to an end and just like the cycle of seasons... The Cycle of the Avatar became... anew..

±

Kaiya found herself well into the conversation with her three Parents.. Well talking of the past... Things Kaiya did, things the three did when younger... After the talking that didn't last long they agreed to talk about it more over time..

"So you.. do know some Airbending?"

"I guess.. enough to protect myself" Kaiya said as she took a bite of her apple, "So.. Did your Aunt have you as a vegan?".

Kaiya awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of her head.. Her goofy smile said enough, "That will be a hard lesson buy I think you can do it" Pema commented which made the child sigh annoyed..

"Well it's what you have to do to become an Air Nomad"

Kaiya stiffened.. She just got here and now she was being an Air Nomad as a future job! Had he forgotten that she was raised by Earthbenders who said she could be whatever she wanted..

"I-... Do I.. have... To?" Kaiya was hestaint, "Well Yes, You're an Airbender-" "Not by... Not by choice" Kaiya interuppted nervously..

"Well I understand that but-" She looked at her Father whom she was arguing with...

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask to-" Kaiya stopped to take a few deep breaths, Then plastered a small smile.. "I should go play with my siblings like I said I promised them I would" Kaiya stated with fake happiness..

And and as soon as the Teenager walked out Lin began snickering.

"What's so funny?" Tenzin asked, "Oh.. That backfired.. She was raised by Su, She is going to be rebellious and freewilled" Lin stated, "Well... She can't make the decision.. She's an Airbender-".

±

"What am I doing?"

Kaiya looked at her siblings..

"Just throw an airball back and forth, dont let it get into your goal" Jinora explained, Kaiya nodded nervously.. This was a horrible idea..

"You guys.. realize I'm not to good at bending-" The Girl was stopped by her arms going forward to catch the ball and she spun before throwing it back.

"Hey! Heads up?!"

"Heads up!"

Kaiya quickly caught the ball again and threw it back..

She was prepared.. Ikki was getting fancy..

Kaiya jumped up and grabbed it then quickly threw it back then she landed.

"You're doing great, Kaiya!" Yelled Jinora, She smiled as she managed to catch the airball again.

"You're a natural!" Yelled Ikki as she threw it back..

Kaiya caught it once again once she got it and spun around again and used her left hand AKA Her main hand to thrown it back.

Kaiya had a smile, This was all new to her and she was kind of getting the hang of this game. They probably did that for 5 or 10 minutes before Ikki scored.