Chapter Five

{~ Chapter Five ~}

{~ A Chat ~}

Fire, Water, Earth , And Air.

When I was much younger My Mother, Chief of Police Lin Beifong, gave me to My Aunt and Uncle, Suyin and Baatar Beifong, for them to raise me.

There My Aunt told me many stories but one of how Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko turned the Fire Nation Colonies into The United Republic Nation

I always looked up to be like My Grandfather..

But sadly Avatar Aang time had come to an end and just like the cycle of seasons... The Cycle of the Avatar became... anew..

±

Kaiya watched as Jinora demonstrated an airbending move..

"Now do what I did"

Kaiya nodded and stood up straight, She put her hands facing out to her waist the brought her right leg up, Then pushed forward as her right leg hit the floor.. She felt air leave her palms..

She opened her eyes and immediately looked over to see Jinora clap, Ikki jumping with joy, and Meelo just looking off into the distanced..

Tenzin and Pema were smiling,

"I did it?" Kaiya asked, "Yes! You did and it was amazing for a first try!" Jinora exclaimed running over and hugging Kaiya, Ikki not far behind and Meelo following, Ikki and Meelo tackling her to the floor..

The four laughed, "Let's try other things now!".

Everyone stood up, Ikki and Meelo going beside their parents as Kaiya stepped away from Jinora; Jinora faced Kaiya with her eyes closed, and picked her left leg up and bent backwards to look like a wonky T and air flew out her foot and hand as her left rested on her chest and her right was faced the trees..

"That's-"

"You can do it Kaiya!"

Kaiya smiled at Jinora who quickly walked past her...

Kaiya took a deep breath and mimicked everything Jinora did.. for nothing to happen..

The family quickly looked back and forth..

"Kaiya.. try again, I believe in you!" Pema urged..

Kaiya felt like butterflies were in her chest.. She was extremely nervous now..What if she failed?

Kaiya took a deep breath and did it once again..

This time a small amount of air left her palm and foot..

Everyone was confused.. Why wasn't it working?

"Let me try with you.." Jinora suggested walking over to Kaiya and standing next to her, "Wait we wanna join!" Meelo Exclaimed as Him and Ikki ran over..Kaiya, Jinora, Ikki, Meelo stood together and all took a deep breath..

Their right leg went up and they bent backwards making a T.. Air shot out of all of their feet and palms.

Tenzin and Pema's smiles widened.. They were working together!

"Amazing, All of you..Why don't you three find Kaiya a glider staff?"

"Alright!" Ikki yelled as she chased after her older and younger sibling.

Kaiya looked at the adults,"It's amazing for a first try, Kaiya" Pema said as she walked up, Pema pulled her into a hug.

"One day You'll beat Me in a fight" Tenzin stated,