Chapter Eleven

{~ Chapter Eleven ~}

{~ Trouble ~}

Fire, Water, Earth , And Air.

When I was much younger My Mother, Chief of Police Lin Beifong, gave me to My Aunt and Uncle, Suyin and Baatar Beifong, for them to raise me.

There My Aunt told me many stories but one of how Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko turned the Fire Nation Colonies into The United Republic Nation

I always looked up to be like My Grandfather..

But sadly Avatar Aang time had come to an end and just like the cycle of seasons... The Cycle of the Avatar became... anew..

±

"-You can't just take her for the day! I was worried sick!"

"Why not?! She's my daughter aswell! Plus you've had her for the whole time she's been here! I can stay with her for a day!" Lin argued with Tenzin. The male groaned, "You know how dangerous the police station is! All of Republic City-" "And I kept Kaiya safe!" The Woman yelled crossing her arms.

"But you're you, Lin! You would probably run into battle than stay with Kaiya-"

"You think I would leave my daughter behind in a place she doesn't know at all?! Oh that's real good coming from you!"

"Oh and what do you mean by that?!"

"You leave everyone behind! You only care for yourself-"

"Now you know that isn't true!" Tenzin yelled. Lin went to say something but stopped as she heard some air blow past the door..

"Jinora, Ikki, Meelo?" The Woman asked as calmly as she could but she now seemed tired. Ikki and Meelo popped their heads out and Jinora not long after them.

"What are you three doing awake?" Tenzin asked sternly; "We heard you and Chief Lin arguing! So we wanted to check it out!" Ikki exclaimed with a smile causing the two adults to share a look then look back at the children.

"It was just.. a loud conversation" Lin stated causing Jinora to give her a 'Really?' face; "Sounded like a fun conversation" Jinora mumbled before turning and walking away.

"Kaiya's in her room, right?" Lin asked for anyone to answer causing Ikki and Meelo to turn and then Ikki exclaimed, "Nope! She snuck out with who I assume is her friends! Didn't know she had any!".

The two parents went wide eyed..

"Okay, why don't you three go to bed while we wait for Kaiya?".

X

It was well around 1:05AM now

When they got on the island.. And Kaiya felt so free..

She snuck out, They went to Arsu and Norans house where they played games, then destoryed something from someone else's property, then spray painted an alley.. They left their mark. Then went to the park where they were meant to calm down but ended up playing in the pond, then got some ice cream from an open shop.

But now Kaiya was being scolded by Lin and Tenzin; Kaiya felt herself panic, she looked at the plate of food she was given and grabbed the fork and played with the meal. It was a 'Whole Roasted Cauliflower Zaatar spice and Tahini sauce'.. Looked decent.. it was with mashed potatoes and was recently heated up by Pema who wanted to stay but Tenzin forced her to go to bed.

Kaiya felt their eyes on her.. She was nervous.. She hadn't suck out at Zaofu.. She had attempted but Suyin never exactly as strict with her as she was with her own children.

"Kaiya, Why did you sneak out?" Tenzin asked rather calmly but anger lingered in his voice, Kaiya shrugged. "You don't know?! Kaiya Rinn we were worried sick! Do you understand what kind of danger you could get into in Republic City?!" Lin yelled causing Kaiya to slowly put her fork down, Tenzin layed a hand on her shoulder causing Lin to look at Tenzin and made her eyes go wide and motion at Kaiya.

"Kaiya, We were worried sick. I don't know what were thinking but I understand you aren't exactly comfortable enough to confine in us, but I don't want you sneaking off. Now you understand you have to be grounded?" Tenzin asked sternly, "Yes-Yes Sir" Kaiya muttered.

"Now finish your dinner and We'll see you in the morning. Your Mother may not be visiting for awhile so please hug her goodbye"

Lin shot her head over causing Tenzin to mouth, 'Not infront of her' causing her to groan.

Lin walked to the other side of the table and hugged Kaiya then kissed her head, "Goodnight Kaiya"

"Goodnight Mom".

X

GOD ITS BEEN FOREVER

BUT HELLLLLLOOOOOO

I WILL BE CONTINUING THY BOOK BUT IM HYPED LOL SO HIIIIIIII