Chapter Ten

{~ Chapter Ten ~}

{~ Sneaking Out ~}

Fire, Water, Earth , And Air.

When I was much younger My Mother, Chief of Police Lin Beifong, gave me to My Aunt and Uncle, Suyin and Baatar Beifong, for them to raise me.

There My Aunt told me many stories but one of how Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko turned the Fire Nation Colonies into The United Republic Nation

I always looked up to be like My Grandfather..

But sadly Avatar Aang time had come to an end and just like the cycle of seasons... The Cycle of the Avatar became... anew..

±

Lumi and Arsu ran threw the girls building as quiet as possible.. Arsu was Kaiya's waiter and apart of Lumi's friend group.. And she thought Kaiya was nice so she agreed to bring her along..

Arsu had clothes folded in her arms as they ran and hid from Acolytes..

"Okay, This is her room" Lumi whispered and knocked..

Soon Kaiya opened the door and the two quickly walked into her room pushing her back but not allowing her to fall..

"Uh.. Hello?" Kaiya said then looked at the two do them, "Lumi? Arsu? Whats-" "Nexus said that he told you that we were hanging out.. only problem is we have to sneak you out, So are you in or not?" Arsu asked quickly.

Kaiya went wide eyed, "I-.. Are you sure you want me to tag along? I've only snuck out once before-" "Yes we're sure! So are you in or not?" Lumi asked, Kaiya nodded and Arsu handed her clothes..

"Change into these, We'll turn around"

Kaiya nodded..

There was a blue turtle neck with white edges where the sleeves would be as there were none; Kaiya threw that on then looked at the pants, black leggings.

She quickly put both in, "Grab Nexus's jacket and out it on once you're done" Lumi said, "Okay.. And I'm done" Kaiya mumbled; Both of them turned, "Wear the airbender shoes" Arsu stated and Kaiya nodded and grabbed them from beside her bed and put them on. Now Arsu was behind Kaiya and started putting her hair up, "What are you doing?" Kaiya asked, "Putting your hair into a ponytail" Arsu stated and Kaiya just nodded.

Arsu then put two hair prices out and pulled out beads from her pocket, "I'm not a Waterbender, Isn't that disrespectful?" Kaiya asked, "You're Grandmother is Master Katara of the Southern Water Tribe, You're alright" Arsu said, "But still-" "Fine then as a Waterbender I allow this" Arsu snickered as she hurried to braid the two peices, She then put the Blue and white designed beads, one on each braid in her hair, Arsu then moved behind her and wrapped the braids around the ponytail and added another rubber band.

"Thank you guys"

"It's no problem, You need to live alittle" Arsu and Lumi chimed.

Kaiya smiled, Arsu took Kaiya's hand then Her and Lumi peaked out of the room to see the hallway clear, Then they nodded at each other, "Guys-" Kaiya was stopped by them running.

Soon they stopped as they heard footsteps, Arsu and Lumi turned and began running.

Soon after many almost running into Acolytes and when they did, Lumi practically threw the two into the dark and bid the Acolyte a goodnight.

Eventually the three made it out to face three people, Nexus, A blonde female about Kaiya's height, then a taller male.. Maybe related to Arsu..

"Kaiya, This is Mora, Lumi's Cousin. Then you know Nexus, And My Brother, Noran" Arsu quickly and quietly introduced..

"Hello, Now I hope this wasn't a waste of time.. If we get caught-" "Mora be nice!" Nexus Whispered as Arsu looked at the ferry boat.

"If we run we can make it.. Kaiya do you know where your glider-staff is?" Arsu asked, "Yeah, Why?"

"Can you use it?"

"Maybe"

"Nevermind then" Arsu said grabbing Kaiya's arm, "Kaiya, We're going to hide you in the group so the White Lotus doesn't spot you, But when you get back, Lumi will be the only one to cover you so I hope you can get to your room quickly, Okay?" Nexus mumbled, Kaiya nodded. "No

Kaiya was put in the center of the group as they walked rather fast, any White Lotus Member spared them a glance but otherwise than that, They didn't care; When the group got onto the ferry boat it was quiet..

"Kaiya, Have you been to Pro-Bending before?"

Kaiya looked at Noran, "Pro.. Bending? What's that?" Kaiya asked with a smile. Noran looked at Arsu, "We have to take her to a game sometime!" He exclaimed to his sister who was surprised. "Of course! It should be one of are games! We can show her real winners!" Arsu Exclaimed as the boat now took off.

"What is it?" Kaiya asked cluelessly as she looked at the two. At this time Nexus, Mora, and Lumi had left to the other side of the boat.

"Oh! It's a game! And it's in that building all the way over there! But three players play, One of each element but air, all have names, there's rules-" "A sport" Noran started but Arsu finished, Kaiya nodded now understanding.

"Are plans for tonight are.. really just chilling out, We might sneak into a few places, go to clubs for are age.. But you can't tell anyone-" "I'm not telling anyone about this, I love my siblings but from what I've seen.. They can't keep a secret, My Parents find out, I'm dead.. or atleast I think so, but My Step Mom, She might not be so amd about this" Kaiya stated.

"Good, We won't do exactly illegal things-" "Exactly?" Kaiya asked, "We might drink and smoke but nothing bad" Arsu explained. Kaiya hestaintly nodded causing the siblings.. twins.. to look at each other, "You don't have to join of course! We don't want to pressure you!" They exclaimed causing Kaiya to go wide eyed before smiling, "It's fine".

X

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's been awhile and sorry it's not a lot!

I had to do a writing project for school (When I got back) and it made me think want to take a break, I hope that's fine! But I should be back and this should be good.

Plus someone added this and another one of my books to 'Waiting for an update' and it made me laugh then made me realize I do need to update lol.