Chapter Seven

{~ Chapter Seven ~}

{~ An Old Wound ~}

Fire, Water, Earth , And Air.

When I was much younger My Mother, Chief of Police Lin Beifong, gave me to My Aunt and Uncle, Suyin and Baatar Beifong, for them to raise me.

There My Aunt told me many stories but one of how Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko turned the Fire Nation Colonies into The United Republic Nation

I always looked up to be like My Grandfather..

But sadly Avatar Aang time had come to an end and just like the cycle of seasons... The Cycle of the Avatar became... anew..

±

Kaiya looked at her feather necklace then the letter from Kuvira... She wanted to burn it.. that's all she wanted to do with it.. she had no reason to read it..

But Kaiya knew eventually she would get curious; Kaiya sighed and relunctly opened the letter..

Dear Lei,

I understand your mad at me.. Spirits I'm mad at me,

Kaiya scoffed before she continued to read,

But I don't want you to hate me.. I left so I wouldn't get in your way, And I would hate to pull you from your training.

I hope you still wear your necklace.. But I love you, Truly I do.. and I know that probably won't make anything better

Kaiya sighed.. annoyed.. She threw the letter to the side, refusing to read anymore.. Kuvira was right.. It wouldn't make anything better..

Kaiya turned to the clothes she wore last night.. they weren't bad.. Kaiya has been given More.. different kinds..

But currently Kaiya was wearing her usual robes ones with no-heel boots.. They were made of thin material.. Her Aunt had them made.. She said they were much like the ones.. well here and Kaiya could now agree..

Kaiya managed her way down stairs then bolted to the dining room.. She was actually hungry this morning..

Kaiya stopped infront of the main room, fixed herself up some, walked into the main room then into the dining room with a smile.. By now it wasn't exactly shocking to walk into a room and randomly find her Mother..

"Morning Mom, Dad, Amazing Step Mom and siblings"

Pema smiled "You're in a good mood this morning?" Pema said, "I actually slept good last night-" "Or is it that boy?" Lin asked with a smile as she took a drink of the.. tea maybe? Kaiya could only assume it was because Lin cringed right after.

"Oooooo a boy?!" Ikki and Jinora yelled, "No-" "What's he look like?!" Ikki asked, "Not important, I don't even know his name" Kaiya sighed, "Well you can" Pema hummed.

Tenzin shook his head, "No, No she can't".

"Hey Ikki, Jinora, get a boyfriend to pi- make Dad mad" Kaiya muttered with a smile, "Okay! We heard you have an interview today!" Ikki said letting the subject change, "Yep" Kaiya hummed, "Can you tell them about us?!" Meelo yelled, "Of course I can".

X

Kaiya felt the odd looks on her as she walked into the Office..

Some whistled but soon regretted it when Lin stopped and glared at them, she would walk up mutter amazingly horribly things to them and then proceed to keep Kaiya closer to her..