Chapter Six

{~ Chapter Six ~}

{~  Yonderly and hello ~}

Fire, Water, Earth , And Air.

When I was much younger My Mother, Chief of Police Lin Beifong, gave me to My Aunt and Uncle, Suyin and Baatar Beifong, for them to raise me.

There My Aunt told me many stories but one of how Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko turned the Fire Nation Colonies into The United Republic Nation

I always looked up to be like My Grandfather..

But sadly Avatar Aang time had come to an end and just like the cycle of seasons... The Cycle of the Avatar became... anew..

±

Kaiya found herself awake early in the morning again..

This time messing with her staff..

Kaiya was spinning it around, She moved with it as if it was a fighting staff.. Those she had good training in..

She was moving well with the staff.. It looked as if she were to fight Something.. But she was wequal with whatever the universe would throw at her....

Snap

Kaiya turned and put the staff to a persons neck..

The teenager dropped his stuff..

"I'm sorry! I was watching and thought it was interesting and-"

Kaiya sighed and put her staff down and put a smile on her face, "It's quite alright, Im Kaiya..My Dads-"

"Master Tenzin! I know! I'm Lumi" The.. Boy? Said holding his arm out, "Nice to meet you Lumi, Anything I need to know about?" Kaiya asked looking at the boy with the undercut, Brown hair, Green eyes, But He didn't look like an Acolyte..

First of all, He looked like a She.. He wore Earth styled clothes, Maybe around her age..

"I'm a non-binary, Earthbender, My Dad is a White Lotus Guard!"

Kaiya nodded, "I hope to see you around then, Lumi?" Kaiya asked.. Lumi looked Confused then nodded smiling at Kaiya then ran off..

Kaiya sighed..

If she were to be honest, She missed Zaofu.. She missed.. Kuvira...

Her hand went to the feather necklace.. Why couldn't she find out she loved her sooner..?

And now? She had to act as if she didn't find out she had feelings for Kuvira..

The Teenager began moving faster with more anger..

"Why couldn't she just stay?" She asked herself anger clear on her face..

She should of stayed!

She should of stayed with Kaiya!

Kaiya's mind was racing..

Kaiya would go back to Kuvira if she had sent the letter.. But would she do that for her? Now that Kaiya thought about it.. Kuvira knew what she wanted to ask.. and still left..

Kuvira left her

So Kuvira was right.. it never happened...

±

"Kaiya, Why haven't you touched your breakfast?"

Kaiya looked at Pema, "Not hungry.. Sorry" She muttered standing up and walking out..