22

Bill lowered the gun as Tad Strange's body vaporized before him.

He saw the look of fear in Tad's eyes just before he dissolved into dust.

Bill quickly turned his attention back to Dipper who was still writhing in pain at his feet.

"Pinetree, please. Just try to calm down. I'm going to carry you back to the shack, I know your in pain but I promise you'll be ok." Bill said. Tears were beginning to fall freely from his eyes but he tried to stay strong for Dipper at least.

Dipper looked up at Bill and gave what Bill thought was a nod.

Bill slowly and carefully picked Dipper up and carried him bridal style.

<<<<<<<<
Teevo Skeevo
>>>>>>>>
(Its been a while since I've done one of these)

Bill walked up the steps of the Mystery Shack and burst into the door.

Ford, who had been in the shop walking up from the lab, spotted them immediately.

"What happened!?" He asked, running up to them.

"He made a deal with Tad Strange. Tad forced my powers on him." Bill explained quickly.

"Your powers!? Wait, do you have your memory back!?" Ford asked.

"Yes, but listen, I don't care what you do to me, but you need to focus on him right now. He was forcible given demon powers and he's in a lot of pain. We need to help him first. You can do whatever you want to me later." Bill said quickly.

Ford nodded and gestured for Bill to follow him down to his lab.

Once they were down in the lab, Bill set Dipper down on the same table Bill had been laying down on only a few days prior.

He was still in a lot of pain, though he did his best to not scream as much.

"Alright, since weirdmagedon, I've tried to do a bit more research on your powers, I can't rid him of the demon powers but I may be able to put him in a medically induced coma until his body stops rejecting them. Once he's able to be awake without being in immense pain, we can work on riding him of them." Ford said.

"What if his body doesn't stop rejecting them?" Bill asked. Ford gave him a grave look and Bill seemed to understand.

"Once he's able to use his new powers then what?" Bill asked.

"We'll have to worry about that later. Unless you have any ideas." Ford said.

"Unfortunately not Sixer. I've never really dealt with a human getting demon powers before. It's only ever happened a few times and when it did, it never ended well." Bill said.

"Then I guess we'll have to go my way and hope it works." Ford said. He looked at Dipper, who laid on the table in pain.

"I have to inject him, normally for a medically induced coma, doctors will use a form of barbiturates, but since he has demon powers in him, they would likely disable the drug. I have a special drug that I created in the event you gained your powers back that could work. We'll monitor his brain waves and vitals until they change to normal then I can administer the antibiotic to wake him." Ford said.

He searched his cabinets until he pulled out a small vial of liquid. He also grabbed a syringe and filled it with the liquid and approached Dipper.

"Dipper, can you hear me?" Bill asked.

Dipper slowly nodded, let out a pained cry.

"Ford is going to inject you with a drug that will put you to sleep until your body accepts my powers." Bill began.

"While you're asleep you might see some...visions. Please, try to fight them...they aren't real. I promise we'll be waiting for you when you wake up. The things you see...they might try to change you...please remember your family and friends, remember who you are Pinetree." Bill said. He grabbed Dipper's hand and stroked the back of Dipper's hand with his thumb.

Dipper squeezed his hand lightly as their eyes met.

"I-I promise." Dipper managed. He then looked over at Ford and nodded.

Ford injected the needle into his neck and Dipper slowly faded out of consciousness.

Bill continued to hold his hand as Ford began setting up the monitoring system for Dipper. 

"What will he see?" Ford asked.

"Hard to say." Bill said, "But he will be in the dreamscape. And my powers will likely try to corrupt him at first. I'm hoping he will be able to control them. To keep them from ruining his mind like they did me for so many years."

"And if it doesn't work?" Ford asked.

"Then he'll be as corrupted as I was. It took me being in a human form with limited capabilities to realize what was important. But because he is human, that won't be enough. I just hope he will be able to see through whatever lies in the dreamscape." Bill said sadly.

"I'll go inform everyone else what's going on. You monitor him." Ford said.

"Wait, I thought you hated me. Why would you leave me alone with your demon powered grandnephew?" Bill asked, with a hint of joking in his tone. Ford smiled.

"Well, he gave you a chance. He was able to see the good in you, so I guess I can try for his sake. But no funny buisness Cipher." Ford said jokingly.

"Wouldn't dream of it Sixer." Bill replied.

And Ford went upstairs.

>>>>>

Aaaaaye! Look it's another chapter! Two on one day. See I told ya it wouldn't be that long of a wait!

Anyway, more angst coming up soon.