23

Dipper felt odd.

Well, truth be told, Dipper felt completely and udderly confused, as well as tired both physically and mentally.

But odd worked too.

He wasn't exactly sure what was going on or even where he was.

Then he realized something else.

He didn't even know who he was.

That's bad...I should probably know who I am. He thought.

He opened his eyes and looked around, finding him in what looked to be a dark forest. It seemed somewhat familiar, but he wasn't sure why.

He got up, as he was laying on the ground for some reason and began looking around.

How did I even get here? And why can't I remember anything? He thought to himself.

"Memories will come back in time. It is completely normal." A voice said from within the trees. He looked around trying to locate the voice but found it was seemingly coming from all around him.

"Who are you?" Dipper called out.

"Unimportant right now. You have more pressing matters to focus on." The voice said.

"But I don't even know who I am." Dipper said.

"Then begin walking. And all will become clear." The voice said.

Dipper looked around confused. Each direction looked identical.

"Which way do I go?" Dipper asked, but got no response.

"Fine. I'll figure it out myself." Dipper muttered, somewhat irritated.

He looked around the area he had awoken in until he noticed something in the trees to his left. I strange blue light. As he began to walk to it he realized it wasn't just a light but a small blue fire.

As he got closer it fizzled out.

I guess this must be the way... Dipper thought.

He continued to walk through the forest in the direction the strange blue fire had pointed him to. He noticed fog start to roll in around his feet. Soon he wasn't even able to see past his knees. He tried to ignore it, but something told him there was something wrong with this place.

But he did to ignore it as he continued to walk.

Eventually he came to another clearing, once the fog cleared in the clearing he saw a strange looking statue. It was about 3 feet tall, depicting a strange triangle being with arms, legs, and a big eye in the center of its surface.

Leaning on the triangle being was a transparent that seemed vaguely familiar.

The figure had yellow hair with a black undercut, tanned skin, and wore clothes that consisted of yellow and black. Once Dipper stepped into the clearing the transparent being looked up.

"Good, you're finally here. I was beginning to worry." The figure said.

"Um...you wouldn't happen to know where here is, would you?" Dipper asked.

"You'll figure it out eventually." The figure said.

"Also...who are you? And if I'm allowed to ask questions, then I'd also like to ask who am I?" Dipper asked.

"Well...my name is Bill. As for you, I'm not entirely sure. I was just told you'd be here." The figure, Bill, said.

"So why were you waiting for me?" Dipper asked.