Ending 1

I am not revealing if this is the good or bad ending so please, no spoilers in the comments at the top of this chapter, I will delete any spoilers in the comments up here.

Bill's words echoed through Dipper's mind.

Do you want to keep the demon powers?

Dipper knew the choice was his. Ford had already told him that he could keep them if he wanted to and Dipper knew Bill could teach him how to use them.

"I think...I want to keep them, I mean, it could be beneficial if I learn how to use them properly. Who knows, we could have to go against another demon, it would be helpful to have powers to be able to defeat them or counter act any curses they throw at us." Dipper said. Ford nodded.

"It's your decision to make. If you change your mind, we still have the machine." Ford said. He turned and powers off said machine.

"Bill, I trust that you can teach him how to use the demon powers safely." Ford said. The momentary shock on Bill's face was covered quickly with a smile, though Dipper had noticed.

"Of course. You can count on me Sixer." Bill said.

Dipper noticed the falter in his voice.

Bill must have expected me to give up the powers. Dipper thought. He wondered if he could peak into his mind and read his thoughts, but he chose not to.

It's none of my business. If there's something he wants to tell me, I'll wait until he's ready to. Dipper thought.

Though something nagged at the back of his mind telling him that Bill was hiding something from him.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat. We can practice controlling your powers after dinner." Bill said. Dipper nodded and followed, not noticing the wary look Ford was giving him as he exited the lab.

——-
Teego Skeego
———

Dipper and Bill had been trying to work on telekinesis for over an hour with little to no results.

Dipper let out a frustrated groan.

"This isn't working!" He complained.

"Come on, I think you almost had it that time. Don't get frustrated, this is your first time trying to summon the demon power directly, it's not going to come easy but it's important you learn how to control your power so it doesn't come out with your emotions." Bill said.

"Why? I mean, sure it's a little unpredictable when it's summoned through emotions but why aren't we just using strong emotions to summon it then learn to control it from there?" Dipper asked.

"That's a terrible idea." Bill said flatly, "If you have to rely on your emotions then the power will start to control you through those emotions. You have to learn to control it without it using your emotions."

"You make it sound like my powers have a mind of their own." Dipper said.

"The demon powers," Bill corrected, "Have a way of messing with your mind if you're not careful. I don't want you to end up like me."

Dipper took a deep breath.

"Fine. Why don't we try again, if we can't get it tonight we can keep working on it tomorrow." Dipper said.

Bill glanced at Dipper.

"Are you getting a headache?" Bill asked.

Dipper had, in fact, started to feel a pain in his head. He wondered how Bill had known, and why he had asked.