9

"Anyway, tell me about your new friend!" Mabel said excitedly.

"Oh...well...he's really nice." Dipper started.

"Wow. I feel like I know him already." Mabel said sarcastically. Dipper glared in her general direction.

"I only just met him. I don't know much." Dipper protested.

"You must know some things." Mabel insisted. Dipper sighed.

"He likes the supernatural. And he eats Salt and Vinegar chips." Dipper said.

"I get the talking about the supernatural, but when did the chips come up in conversation?" Mabel asked.

"He bought them at the store. I could smell them." Dipper explained. Mabel nodded.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, he's really cute. I saw you sitting with him today in class and he's actually really hot." Mabel said.

"Well, which is he, cute or hot?' Dipper asked.

"Both. More so on the hot side." Mabel decided, "I can describe him for you."

"Ok."

"Well, he's about 5.11. He has flawless tan skin, yellow dyed hair with a black undercut. Fairly skinny. I think his eyes were blue. It looked like he wore eyeliner, but I'm not sure. He had black skinny jeans, a yellow pullover." Mabel described.

"Wow, that's pretty detailed. How long did you look at him?" Dipper asked.

"Well, long enough to know he's defiantly not straight," Mabel said. Dipper's face heated up slightly.

"Wh-Why do you say that?" Dipper asked.

"Dip, it's me we're talking about. I always know." Mabel said, "Just some things I picked up on."

"So basically you're just assuming he's gay," Dipper said.

"He spent the entire day with you. I never saw him leave your side." Mabel said.

"His schedule matched mine. And I was the first person to interact with him. That's just how people are when they're new." Dipper pointed out.

"He also invited himself over the first day he met you," Mabel added.

"We had a project," Dipper said.

"Which you didn't do," Mabel said.

"Whatever," Dipper said. Mabel just laughed.

Mabel's phone went off, she looked down at it.

"Hey, Soos says that dinner is done." She said.

She stood up, helping Dipper to his feet and the two of them walked down to the kitchen.

(!)!(!)!(!)
Tom Skom
?(?)?(?)?(?)

After dinner, Mabel agreed to take Dipper into town to hang out at a coffee shop/bookstore/art studio they liked to hang out at.

Mabel drove them into town, the two of them sang like idiots, to the music on the radio.

Once they pulled into the parking lot, Mabel got out, helping Dipper get out and to the door.

"So are you just going to order your usual and order a hot chocolate or are you going to try something new?" Mabel asked.

"I don't like over complicating things. I know what I like." Dipper said

Mabel sighed dramatically.

"You're so booring!" Mabel said.

The two of them approached the counter.