3

Bill was surprised at how easy it was to cheat his way into the school's system. It's not like something like that would be difficult for a great dream demon like himself, but still. It was easier than he had thought.

He had to change his name, of course, Bill Cipher was too obvious. People would recognize it. So he changed it to William Picher. William, because it was a longer version of Bill, and Picher just because he was too lazy to think of anything other than a quick letter swap. Most of the people in Gravity Falls were idiots anyway. They wouldn't make the connection.

Bill's human body wasn't as pleasing to him as his demon form but it was the only way to blend in. His hair was yellow, with a black undercut. His eyes as blue as the fires from his deals and his skin tan. Bill's clothes mainly consisting of black skinny jeans, yellow converse shoes (or yellow crocs if he felt like it), a yellow shirt and a hoodie.

Bill wanted to wear suits and a bowtie, but apparently normal teenagers didn't wear that kind of thing.

So unprofessional these kids. Bill thought.

As for why he wanted to be in high school? He wasn't 100% sure. He was banished to the human world when Weirdmagedon failed but he wasn't able to surface until recently. Bill got so bored of trying to mess with people that he found himself coming to the school.

Now Bill was sitting in his second class with the weird kid he met, Mason.

Mason had fluffy brown hair that looked soft, so soft Bill was tempted to touch it, but he decided to respect Mason's boundaries. He wore a blue hoodie with a red shirt underneath. He also had gray skinny jeans. He also had a hat on his head, blue and white. It looked vaguely familiar to Bill, but he wasn't sure why.

"So, William, do you have a nickname or something? Like Will or Billy or something?" Mason asked.

"Billy? Ugh, I haven't been called that since I was a kid. And Will is my brother's name." Bill commented.

"You have a brother named Will, but your name is William?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, don't ask. I have a weird family." Bill said.

"Anyway, nickname? Do you have one or do you go by William?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, my friends used to call me Bill. So it rhymed with my brother. And because Bill is short for William." Bill said. Mason nodded.

"What about you Mason Jar?" Bill asked. Mason rolled his eyes.

"Good one. I've never heard that before." Mason said sarcastically.

"Seriously though," Bill said.

"Well, I used to go by Dipper, but now it's mostly just family that calls me that." He said.

Sudden realization went through Bill's head.

Dipper? As in the Dipper? The Dipper who defeated me? Bill thought.

"Wh-Why Dipper?" Bill asked, trying to keep the conversation going. Silently cursing himself for stuttering.

Dipper took his hat off and pushed his hand, so that it moved his hair, showing off his big dipper birthmark.

"Wow, that's cool," Bill said. Dipper put his hat back on.

"Thanks." He said.

"So, Dipper, what's your last name?" Bill asked.

It looks like him, but I have to be sure. Bill thought.

"Pines." He said.

Of course, it's him. Just my luck. If he realizes it's me he'll tell Fordsie and they'll find some way to banish me from here. Bill thought.