25

After dinner, which mostly consisted of Dipper getting the over protective treatment from both Stan and Soos, a side of Stan that Dipper hadn't really seen before, Dipper and Bill decided to get some air.

They decided to climb up onto the roof of the shack to watch the sunset.

They sat up there in the cool night air, which resulted in them practically cuddling for warmth.

"You know, you're so cute Pinetree." Bill said. Dipper felt his face heat up.

"You keep saying that, but honestly you're better looking than I am." Dipper said. Bill shook his head.

"No, I'm not cute. Between the two of us you're the cute one." Bill said.

"Then what does that make you?" Dipper asked.

"I'm the hot one." Bill said matter-of-factly.

Dipper rolled his eyes, but didn't disagree.

"So...after we get rid of my powers, then what?" Dipper asked.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked.

"Well, what do you want to do? I mean, I still need to finish school, but what do you want to do?" Dipper asked.

"Oh...I guess I never thought about that." Bill said. His face had gone slightly pinker.

A future with Pinetree...

"Well, you've never been outside of Gravity Falls, would you want to travel the world?" Dipper suggested.

"That would be fun...but doesn't that cost, like, a lot of money?" Bill asked. Dipper laughed.

"Yeah, but Grunkle Stan is a conman. I'm sure we can figure something out." Dipper said. Dipper smiled, then frowned.

"Well, before we can think of any of that we should probably figure out what we need to do about this demon power problem." Dipper said. Bill cupped Dipper's face in his hand.

"Don't worry Pinetree, we'll figure it out. Ford's plan will work." Bill said.

Bill kissed Dipper, caressing his cheek with his thumb. Whenever they kissed, Dipper felt like he was floating.

When he pulled back he gave Dipper a strange look.

"Why are you taller than me?" Bill asked. Dipper looked down confused and realized that he was hovering a few inches off the roof.

He was actually floating!

Dipper panicked and started clinging to Bill.

"Make it stop! Make it stop! I don't want to float away!" Dipper pleaded. Bill started laughing.

"Wow Pinetree, did that kiss get a rise out of you?" Bill joked. He laughed again then immediately stopped when he saw Dipper's face.

"Sorry..." Bill said.

"Stop joking around and help me." Dipper said.

"Ok, just calm down Pinetree. It's just your demon powers reacting to your emotions. Levitation is normal...well, relatively normal anyway. You need to calm down or more of your powers will start coming out with you panicking." Bill said. Dipper took a couple of deep breaths.

"Good, now just imagine yourself back on the ground. But focus on floating down or you'll just-" Bill was cut off my Dipper falling. Luckily Dipper had something to cushion his fall. Unluckily, that something was Bill.

"-fall." Bill finished with a groan.

"Sorry. Are you ok?" Dipper asked.

" 'm fine. I'm sure nothing is broken." Bill groaned.