Prologue

"Hmm hey,I'm bored already" I said to my friends while eating some barbeques on a distant shop.

"All of us are bored ying" my fat bandana friend said while eating the last stick of barbeque.

"Hey gopal,that's mine" I exclaim but too late he already imported it to his acidic stomach. I notice my other friend looking at a distant view with a smile with her face.

"Hey are you alright?You haven't touch your food.Can I have one?" I ask while on the same time was drooling at those perfectly grilled meat in skewers on her hand.

"I should've known" she said then she handed me two sticks of it and I quickly grab it."Thanks sheilda"I said and it seems get fat friend attention.

"Hey what about me?" gopal said.Sheilda just rolled her eyes and handed him some.As we were still eating someone approach us with paper bag on his hand.

"Hi guys I'm sorry I'm late" he said and seated beside me."Its okay sai,what's you got there?"I asked trying to get a sight inside the box.

"Ohh this I bought it from the way here" he said then it reveals a one bucket of our favorite beer."Woah,thank you sai"we thank him then he just smile.

"Cheers" we all tossed throwing our school problems away.Yeah we were cutting classes because the teachers were out for a meeting.As we finished seven shots my visions got to be blurry then I started to talk some ransoms things.

"Hey guys I think we should go home now,ying was already drunk" sheilda said as she was tapping my back.

"Drunk?Who's drunk?*hiccup*" I said trying to stand up."Of course you ying.Come on I'll send you to your house"sai said but I just pass through him and went out from the stall.I saw a black car pass through me and stop at the building in front of us.A boy was get out from there with some other men.I consume that they were his friends.Even thou they said I was drunk I can still see that they were just the same age like us.

"Ying,let's go we have to go now" sheilda said walking near me together with gopal while bringing the beer.

"You see that guy sheilda" I said while pointing at the man with raven hair."Yeah"she said while looking at it."Watch me,I'm going to prank him something"I said then grab the beer from gopal and went through them.

"Hey ying get back here" I heard my friend called for me but nahh my desire to prank the guy was killing me.As I walk near his car I suddenly slip causing the beer I was holding thrown to he luxurious car making the side mirror was broken.

"Ohh shit miss,what have you done?" he ask angrily while his manly voice were echoing through my brain."Ohh am you see,I was pregnant and your the father"I said while fixing my posture.

"What are she talking about fang?" his friend with brown vest ask."Ohh so he's name was fang"I thought to myself.

"I don't know,I didn't even know this girl" the guy known as fang said."So after you get me pregnant your just going to ignore me.That's so unmanly of you"I said."Ohh its already getting fun"I thought again.I heard some gossip from the their back and also I can feel my friends were looking at me.

"I'm sorry babe,I was just missing around" the guy said then he hugged me."Oh no this is not part of the plan"I panickly thought."I know this is just a kind of a piece of junk but I can't make my reputation ruined here."he whispered to my ears gazing me some goosebumps.

"I'll have to go back guys,my girlfriend was longing for my attention" he said as too my shocked he carried me on a bridal style and put inside his car.

"Get ready for your punishment dear" I heard him say then mg vision get blank then I passed out.

"What have I done?"

Too much for the prologue I think but still I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and leave a comment below👇