12,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 12

"Huh thunderstorm,I don't know you here.Did I disturb you?" ying ask as she quickly distanced her self from him."Uhm its okay,why are you sad?"thunderstorm ask."Ohh nothing"ying said while fakely smile."Don't fool me,I know people's reaction when they were lying.Would you want me to help you?"thunderstorm ask while walking near her."No I'm fine really"ying said as she was slowly walking backwards.

"No,I can see it in your eyes.I insist" thunderstorm said as ying was now started to panicked until her back reached the wall."Ohh I have to see yaya now,see you later "ying excuse as she run yo the door but thunderstorm grab her hand an pinner her on the wall." Sorry you can't leave this place until Ill finish with you"thunderstorm said as he quickly kissed ying while holding both of her hands.Hey,let go of me"ying said as she was starting to cry trying to scape from his grip while thunderstorm was kissing down to her her neck."Please someone help me"ying shouted and thunderstorm was still kissing her.

"I like you, you taste sweet" thunderstorm said as he kiss ying's lips backnwhile his other hand was unbuttoning her uniform."Fang,anyone help me"ying shouted as fang from the clinic open his eyes as he was dreaming of ying calling him while crying as he felt it weird.ahe walk out from the room and quickly find her on their classroom but she wasn't in their.He walk on the library hoping to see her there but he only find there was quake solar and ice on there while reading a book.

"Hey guys have you seen ying?"fang approached them."No,I didn't saw her why?"thorn ask." Nothing I just have a bad feeling about it"fang said."Well i saw her walking through the rooftop"ice said as everyone gaze transfer to him."Why didn't you say it before? "solar said as ice just went back from reading his book."She's in danger" fang said as he leave the library while solar and thorn was following him.As they arrive there,they saw thunderstorm kissing ying who is crying and shivering in fear.

"Bastard,let go of her" fang shouted as he pull thunderstorm away from her from a distance and started to punch him.Ying was just looking with them as she was seating on the floor when quake,and solar approached her."Hey ying are you okay?"thorn ask but they didn't receive any response on her only sobs. "Tsk I think she may be trauma" solar said while observing her.Her eyes were swollen from crying,her uniform was unbutton leaving her sleeveless shirt and her wrist was clearly shown some hand marks on it.

"Hey,ying I'm going to fix this okay" solar ask for permission to fix her uniform but then ying hurriedly hugged him."P-please save me"ying uttered while burning her face in solar chest.He look towards thorn and he was just nodding sign to let her be and just comfort her."Shh its okay,everything is fine now"solar said while patting her head."Ohh I didn't know that the solar who hate girls could be this nice once around with him"thorn thought."Solar is she okay?"fang approached them after beating thunderstorm."She's fine,just trauma a little"thorn said then fang just sigh.

"Come ying were going home" fang said as he pulled ying away from solar and he can felt that she was still shivering. "Don't tell anyone about it guys" fang said then the two just nod.As they arrive at his house,ying quickly went to her room and lock it."Ying I'll be just in my room if you need me"fang shouted st the door before leaving."That bastard I sware if I see him doing that to her again,I wouldn't hesitate to kill him,*achoo*.Ahh I think I'm having some chills again"fang thought as he quickly went to his room and take some rest.Ying was just on her room taking a bath and quickly change to her maid uniform.She walk inside fangs room to clean it up but she only saw him laying down on his bed.

"Sir may I clean your room now?"ying ask." C-come here ying"fang ordered as ying just follow him.Ying then walk near him as he quickly grab her towards his bed and hugged her.An a memory of thunderstorm forcely kissing her flash to her mind as she was about to scream when fang pat her head and whispered something."Don't worry I'm just cold just stay for me like this until I feel better"fang said as he started to close his eyes.Ying then went silent and let him until he fall asleep.She was just looking at him intensely as she smile as she heard him snors while playing with his bristly eyebrows poining his hawkish nose and his defined cheekbones make him more look perfectly

As ying secure that he was already asleep.She then slowley pulling away his hand and it was a success.She then walk to kitchen and started to cook something for her sick companion and also prepared already for laters dinner.She then went back to his room wothna tray of soup and his medicine."Sir eat this first and drink your medicine"yingnsaid as fang look at her then pushed his tired self to seat down.Ying then handed him the soup and after it she then gave him his medicine.After taking his medicine he went back to bed as ying just put some wet towel on his forehead to reduce the heat.

"Don't leave me ying" she heard fang said when she was about to leave the room."But I have some works to do sir"ying said."Forget it,your first priority now is to take care of me"fang ordered then ying just followed him and seated on his couch."Hoii what are you doing in there?Keep me warm here"fang ordered then ying just roll her eyes."That's why remembered this.Don't get your self sick cause none will be able to help you after I leave this mansion "ying said as she seated next him.

"I'm not afraid,thrwe months were still long thou" fang said as she grab ying next him and hugged her like her stuff toy."Fang doest that strict from what I thought him to be like"ying said as she thought fang was already asleep."What did you say?"her hearts pumps fast as she hears him speak. "I said nothing,just shut up your blabbering mouth and went to sleep" ying said as fang just smile hearing it before going to his dreamland.

A rain was then flow down as ying saw it on the window making her sleepy due to the cold weather while being hugged by a warm man.She then places her head near to his chest and went to sleep.Fang then take a look of her only to see her peacefully sleeping .

"Thank you fang" he heard ying's murmured while sleeping as he just smile on it and went back to sleep.