26(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

"Lets just forget it,let's just go back there"quake said as the others just nod and follow him."It's okay fang,I'm sure you were just drunk.Here take another shot"thorn said while handing his friend a shot as fang gladly take it."But do you know guys,I was just confused "solar said as everyone look at him seriously."Confused about what?"cyclone ask."I was confused how does Ying disappeared after we take her to the hospital"solar said remembering the past.

Flashback
"After fang and the other leaves"

"Hey I was worry about Ying"Yaya said while walking back and forth."Hey Yaya chill,maybe Ying already understand about it"cyclone said while calming his girlfriend down then a cat arrive as it revealed Ying with a swollen eyes.

"Hey guys where's fang?I need to see him"Ying said as she then start to find fang."Stop it ying,fang must have told you already"blaze said as Ying then stop."Said what?He just broke up to me earlier.I want to hear some reasons"Ying said."Fang didn't tell you?"thorn ask as Ying was confused on his word."About what?"ying ask.

"Fang was forced to marriage someone for their marriage"ice said as yings eyes widen as she used the wall as her support then solar help her."It's okay Ying,you just have to move on about fang"blaze said feeling pity."No,I won't give up.Where did he go,I need to follow him"ying said as everyone look at each other.

"Sorry but Uncle kage said---he was on their way back to pulau rintis"quake was cuttoff by solar."Hey dude why did you tell her?"blaze ask."Don't you see?,She was disparate.I know if you were on her position you will going to do the same"solar spoke as everyone then silent."Thanks solar,I need to go now guys"ying excuse then start to depart."But you like her didn't you?thorn ask as solar just nod.

"Just let her.She loves him and I don't have a power to change that.Im just worried for what's gonna happen next.Im going to follow her"solar said as he then run towards his car but his friends follow him."Hey what are you guys doing?"he ask."Uhm coming with you?"Yaya said as she, Cyclone and thorn ride with him and ice and blaze we're on quakes car.

"Hey fang please answer"Ying murmured while trying to call him for the 20th time but still his not answering."Argh answer it"Ying exclaim as she stops her car when the traffic lights turn to red."Ahh come one hurry up"Ying shouted towards the people who was crossing the road.

"Have you seen her already?"Yaya ask while solar was waiting for the lights to turn green."Maybe one of this cars was her but I don't know which was her car in here"solar said while looking at the park car.Tottaly there were 7 cars stop as Ying car was on the second one and solar's car was behind her.

"Kring"

"Kring"

"Solar,I think yong's car was that car infront of you"quake calls as thorn let out his head of the window then take a look carefully and yet it was her and they decided to go out of the car but the lights then turns green as the cars then start to move and yings car,solar and quake was left and Ying then moved away when suddenly a car with an instense speed passed as it crashed yong's car as it flip twice as the others eyes widen and the murdered just speed up to escape the scene and quake tried to follow it but it suddenly lost.

"Ying"solar shouted looking at her friend who has a lot of blood coming out from her head."C-call an ambulance"Yaya panic as thorn then call for an ambulance then a minute tmit arrive and carried her as solar ride with her as the others followed her towards the hospital.

"Ying don't die,you still have to see fang don't you?"solar ask while holding her hand as she take a look and smile before closing it back."Doc,you have to do everything to keep her alive okay"Yaya said while crying as the doctor just nod and went inside the operating room.

"It's my fault,if I didn't tell her about it.She wouldn't got into an accident"solar said while punching the wall."Heys it's not your fault,it's no one's fault"ice said."Have you called her parents?"blaze ask."I've called her friend sai,he said he was on his way together with her mother"cyclone said  then a minute sai,sheilda,gopal and auntie yang arrive.

"What happened to my daughter?"Aunt yang cried towards solar."She got into an accident auntie"solar replied as yangs eyes widen then a second she was now rubbing her chest as she was now catching her breath."Hey are you okay auntie?"solar ask as yang was now kneeling."She was having a heart attack,called a nurse now"sai shouted as thorn,blaze and cyclone was panicked and quickly called for nurses but it's to late,yang was now dead after the nurses arrive.

"What was happening just now"ice Shockley said."This is all of your fault.Ying wouldn't have got into an accident,if she didn't meet all of you"sai shouted as solar and the others shut up."I want all of you to get out of here"sai ordered."What?No she was our friend to"Yaya argue."Where her friends for a long time,go now"sheilda shouted."Please,go,we don't want to see your faces for now"gopal said as the others just now and even it's hurts for them they leave.

"Fang,ying got an accident.Please reply if you read this"quake said and out his phone down."Let's check her tomorrow everyone"blaze said as the others just nod and the morning cames to come to visit Yng but she wasn't in there so as her mother.They ask the nurses and they said,she got discharged an hour ago.

"Who could've done that?"cyclone ask."I don't know"solar replied.

"Hey guys,is that true that Ying got in an accident?"fang called with a worried voice."Yeah fang,she got hitted by a car after chasing you"solar replied as they heard fang was punching the wall and throwing some vase."Wait for me there,I'm going to see her"fang said."There's no use,she not in here anymore"solar said while taking a picture.

"What?"

Flashback end

"Do know,maybe her father take her?thorn suggested as the boys just think on his statement.

"Ara,Ara~ can we join you boys?"another group of girls arrive as the boys then nod and let them join them

__________________________________________________
Hey guys hope you like it.