17,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

(Well let's make this fast I'm tired of typing.Im going to fast forward it hehe)

It was now night time as the element were on their rooms as fang was on the pool side and the girls were on their shared room.

"Hey,we will be sleeping at the bed,you two will sleep at the mattress"annine said as Yaya then raise a brow."I let you passed before,but know I don't think so.Dont you know who are you talking too?"Yaya ask as the girl rolled her eyes and grab her lipstick from her bag before looking back at her.

"Uhm no?"the girl said while doing her thing as Yaya just let outside heavy sigh."Well for your information,I'm the next heiress of our company who is producing  that lipstick of yours"Yaya said crossing her arms in her chest as Annie,the other girl and ying were shocked after hearing it."What is that for real?"ying thought to herself while listening to their conversation.

"Well I don't care"the girl said as Yaya was about to slap her but Ying stop her."Stop it Yaya,let's just go outside to get some fresh air"ying said then Yaya just nod.As they both walk outside there room,they were amazed by the beautiful night star they were gazing of.

"Hey ying isn't the sky is beautiful"Yaya ask as ying just nod not looking at her."I wonder what could be the Galaxy look like outside"ying curisoly ask."Hey ying if you were been given a chance to travel to the space would you agree about it?"Yaya ask."Ofcourse,it would be fun I think"ying happily said.

"Hey you two join us we will be playing a game"blaze approached them while ice was on his back."A game?What game?"Yaya ask."Nahh just follow us"ice said while pulling through yaya's hand while blaze was on to ying.As they arrive there they saw their friends creating a circle form as they seated besides them.

"Okay so what's the game?"solar curiously ask."ITS A TRUTH OR DARE WITH A TWIST.All of us will be writing our names on a paper and each turn will be picking up a name and you could as him/her a truth or dare.If it declined it they we'll have to drink this wine"blaze said as everyone nod and start to write their names.

It was cyclone turns now as he pick up solar name.Solar I dare you to seat next to your crush"cyclone said as solar eyes widen so as the others."Tsk,what waste of time"solar said while crossing his arms and walk towards tong and yaya's direction and seated between them."Oii I smell some fishy in here.Whose your crush from them?"thunderstorm said as solar just rolled his eyes."I already done the dare,so continue it" solar said as it was now Thunderstorm turn as he pick up fangs name.

"Fang,I dare you to exchange position with me"as he said fang then quickly grab the glass of wine and drink."Ahh,next one already"fang said ."Why didn't you exchange with him?"ying ask but fang didn't answer her so he place her attention back to their game.The next turn was Yaya and she pick up blaze name."Blaze I dare you to hug someone you like"Yaya said."It's too easy Yaya"blaze said as he wuickly hugged ice making him blushed.

The games continue ye as it was fang turns as he pick up yings name."ying I dare you to uhm.."."Dare what?"ying ask."I dare you to kiss your crush face"fang ordered hoping for her to kiss him but eventually ying grab the wine and drink it."Ohh your hiding huh"cyclone said then ying just fake smile. The game ended us fang take some 7 shot enough for him to get drunk,ying got 6 shots enough for her to get drunk,Yaya,2,cyclone 3.

"Hmm,guys let's end this already. Haven't you notice those too"thorn said while pointing his finger towards ying and fang who is sleeping on each shoulder."Ahh they look so cute"Yaya said while taking a picture."I don't find them cute"Annie said while walking out from the room."What is her problem?"ice ask as the other just shake their heads as a know.

"Ying woke up,we we'll be going now"Yaya said while shaking over yings head but she's not even opening her eyes."Cyclone help me to put her on the room"Yaya ordered as cyclone carried ying in a bridal style and leave the room together with Yaya."Fang,dude wake up I don't know you even could easily get drunk"blaze half jokely said."Hmm,is the*hiccup*stops already"fang said still his eyes were closed."Well yeah let's go to your room now"blaze said as solar and him assest fang towards his room while thorn I've and Thunderstorm went to their own room.As they walk out the room they meet Yaya and cyclone walking towards their roomses as they just passed them.

"Hmm where could be fangs room"blaze ask."Maybe here.Lets just put him here"solar said as they open a dark room and they quickly put him on the bed and leave him.

"Ahh it's so dark in here"fang murmured as his arms were fine ding the lampshade and then he lighten it only to see someone was sleeping beside him.

"Hmm,your so hot and handsome fang I really want you so badly"it was ying said while hugging  him him still her eyes were closed."Ohh so you want me?"fang said while holding her chin then ying open her eyes then smiled and kissed him."Yeah,so please make this night joyfull with me"ying said while kissing him and fang kissed her back.Both we're giving each other passionate kiss as fang went down to her neck,making her let out a small moan.Ying then take off his clothes do as fang.He took of his bra and it revealed her chest as he quickly sucked it with his tongue as ying hugged him really tight for the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Tasted like blue berry,I like it"fang said as he went back to her lips while his hands were playing with her chest.They change there position as fang was now over ying.Ying then started to lick her neck towards his abs giving him a little tickles."I love you mr.spikey head"ying said while kissing his lips.Fang pulled out for a bit and wipe some strands of her hair.I love you too pipsqueak"fang replied as he kiss her and they both enjoyed their night and went to sleep.

______________________________________
Hey I'm sorry my friend who gave me a suggest on this part I just really don't  understand that game so I change some of it.Hope you like it guys.Sorry for the late updates.