2,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 2

As they arrive at the cafeteria,they ordered their food and walk back to their classroom.They were walking at the hallway when they heard the teachers from the office where talking about something.

"Are we really giving them a break today?"one of the teachers said."Well they deserve it,after all rintisia university was still in first place together with Galactica,I'm sure it will give them a great time" their principal said.

"Horray,they giving us a break time" sai shouted then ying cover his mouth."Quite you,you don't want them to hear us right?"ying said then sai just nod.

"I'll just tell my students about this" they heard there adviser said and went to the door."Ohh no we have to run"sheilda said then the three of them run as fast as they could then they arrive at their room with swears wear falling from their head.

"Hey guys what happened to you?" gopal curiously ask."Just wait for it"sai said then they all seated at their chairs.A second later their adviser went in then told everyone to shut up.

"Listen now students, the principal has granted a half day break today so you much past your projects and assigntsment tomorrow" their adviser said then they all cheered except for them.

"You may go now" the advisor said then they all gathered their things and went out from the school."Guys where should we go then?"ying ask while slowley paddling her bike."Hmm maybe at the bar"sheilda suggest then they just nod.

"We will just pick you up in your house at 6 ying" sheilda shouted then ying nod then they all took their own separated ways.As ying arrive home,she went directly to her room and layed down her bed."Ahh this day is tiring"she murmured to herself then she dozed off.

TIMESKIP

Ying slowley open her eyes only to see the sun was already down then an idea about them going to the bar flash through her mind.She look immediately at the time and it was nearly 6 pm.

"Shit they will be here in no time" ying said then she quickly go to the bathroom and take a shower.After taking a shower she was having a harx time to choose her outfit then she started pulling out something and its look great after she wears it.

After taking a shower she was having a harx time to choose her outfit then she started pulling out something and its look great after she wears it

As she done fixing her clothes she add some mascara and lipbalm then she didn't put her hair into pigtails nor her roundy glasses.As she finish her self she walk out from the house then there she saw sai and sheilda were standing in front of her house.

Sai

Sheilda

Sheilda

"Wow you look so good on that ying" sheilda compliment then ying just compliment back

"Wow you look so good on that ying" sheilda compliment then ying just compliment back."Come on we have to go now"sai said then he open the passenger seat for shielda then ying seated next to him.

"Uhm guys where gopal?" Ying ask as she look for her fat missing friend. "Ohh his parents didn't allow him" sheilda replied then ying felt pity for him.

"Where here" sai said while parking the car at the vacant stall.They all went out from there then sai handed three tickets to the guard."Uhm boy is this your girls?"the guard ask referring to his friends."No,the other one is my twin and this one is our friend"sai introduced then they all went inside.The were welcome by crowd of people and noise coming from the loud speaker.

"Guys you go first I'll just grab some drink" sheilda said but sai and ying are having some hearing problem. "Did you say something sheilda?" ying shouted."I said,I'll just get some drink,you go first there"sheilda shouted back pointing at the vacant seat then ying and sai nod.

They both seated in there while watching the people who is having a fun time dancing at the dance floor.A minute came then sheilda arrive with a two bucket of there favorite beer.

"Hey sheilda,I think this is to much" ying complain."Nah,its just fine"sheilda said then started to give her a shot."Well if you say so"ying then then she accept the shot not knowing someone was looking at them from afar.

"Come on sai,sheilda let dance there" ying childly said obviously drunk after taking 8 shots."Uhh, well just go there brother"sheilda ask for permission then sai just nod.Ying pulled sheilda at the dance.floor then they started having some fun dancing flowing through the music until some guys were attracted by them.

"Ohh hi miss,can we join you?" A guy ask then ying just smiled at him."Of course"ying said then the guy wrapped his arms around her waiste but she just let it due to her drunkness.After a minute of dancing she excuse herself to go to the restroom then sheilda went to the counter.

Sai look around to find ying and sheilda then he saw his twin was sleeping on the counter while some guy where wiping some strand of her hair."Hey back off"sai exclaim then the man get startled."Who are you huh,I got her first"the man said."I'm her twin,now leave"sai said then the guy look at him then walk away.

"Hey sheilda where's ying?" sai ask while waking her twin."Hmm hi brother,ohh she went to the restroom"sheilda said while trying to stand up.

Meanwhile at the restroom ying was walking was back making the wall as her support when some guy bump her."Ouch,hey watch your way"ying exclaim looking at the guy.Its has a raven hair while its red eyes were shining through the dark light.The man just ignore her then he passed through not even saying sorry.

"Ying,come on we have to go now,your already drunk" sai said while approaching ying."No sai,I still want to enjoy"ying said then sai support her to stand up."Don't be hardheaded we have to go now"sai acting like an older brother said then ying just pout.They walk to the counter only to see sheilda hugging with someone.

"Ohh I'm sorry for my sister" sai.said while pulling his twin."Ohh its okay,what your name could be then?"the man ask ying."Ohh I'm ying"ying said while handing her hand for a handshake then the man accept it and kiss it.

"Would you want to go out with me?"the man asj then ying was about to reply but sai interfere." No we have to go now"he said then he held sheilda's shoulder and support his two girl companion to the car.

"Ahh I won't bringing you two again" sai said then put them both at the passenger seat.He started the engines and sprint towards to ying's house.