24,(I PRANK THE MAFIAS KID)

Everyone then after the meeting went back to their own houses and do their own business.

"Kring"

"Kring"

"Nǐ hǎo zhè shì shéi?"(Hello who is this?)Mr lui ask."Ohh it's me Mr lui"the other line said as Mr lui then smile knowing the caller who is."What the point for calling me tarung?he ask the other line."Ohh my other partner want to make an appointment with you"mr Tarung said."About what?"

"He wants you to cooperate with him, of course with your protection and your supplies"the other line said."Okay I'll tell you when I get my schedule ready"Mr lui said and the call ended."Ń, gàosù méi qù wǒ de bàngōngshì"(Eha tell Mei to go to my office)Mr lui said as eha just nod and walk out from the room.

"Méi. Fùqīn yào nǐ qù tā de bàngōngshì"(Mei.father wants you to go to his office.)eha said after she arrive at her sister room."Wèishéme? Wǒ zhèng yào qù."(Why? I was about to go)Mei said while pulling her luggage."Wǒ bù zhīdào. Tā shénme yě méi shuō.Xiànzài qù nàlǐ, wǒ rènwéi zhè hěn zhòngyào"(I don't know.he didn't say anything.Go there now,I think it's important)eha said then she closed the door.

Mei then walk out from her room and went to his father office their she saw her older sister was already in there."Xiànzài qù nàlǐ, wǒ rènwéi zhè hěn zhòngyào?"(What is it father?)Mei ask as she arrive at her father's office while it was having a call then he ended it."Eha we will be going with you to pulau rintis"her father said as her eyes then widen."What?I'm not a kid anymore.I can go there by my self"she half angrily said."I know.Its just I have a business meeting in there and I'm sending eha to be my substitute"his father said as she then nod in understanding.

"Now pack your things.You two well be leaving in 30 minutes.The plane was already set in the airportp"their father said as they both nod and leave his office.

TIMESKIP

The two then arrive at pulau rintis airport as they directly went inside at the car their father provided them and drive them towards their grandma's house."Woah,I really miss this place"eha said while taking a look outside."How I wish,I could remember my past life in here"Mei sadly said as eha then look at her sister and hug her."Méiguānxì, rúguǒ wǒmen zài zhèlǐ dài jiǔ yīdiǎn, yěxǔ wǒmen kěyǐ zhǎo huí nǐ de jìyì"(It's okay Mei.If we stay here a little longer then maybe we can regain your memories back)her sister suggested Nas Mei then nod and wipe some of her tears.As seconds past they stop alnear at an big but old house as the driver then open the door.The both of them walk out then they saw an old lady standing at the door with a wide smile plastered on it's face."Nǎinai"(Grandma)the two shouted at the person known as their grandma as they run next to her and gave her their warmest hug.

"It's been to long since I saw the two of you"their grandma said as the two just smile at her."Come in,I've already prepared something inside"she invited as the two then nod and followed her in the inside while the driver was pulling their luggages inside the house.

"Hey grandma,where are we going to sleep?"Mei ask."At your old room sweetie"her grandma replied while bringing a plate of cookies."Hmm this smell do delicious"eha said as the two then start to dig in."Okay after you finish that,go then to your room and rest after it you can do whatever you want"their grandma said as the two cheer like a little kids as there grandma just grin.

Another wonderful TIMESKIP

"Ahh,I'm bored.Can we go somewhere?"Mei ask while drying her hair.It was already 6:21 ok since they woke up."Wǒ zhīdào. Ràng wǒmen qù jùlèbù. Wǒ gǎn dǎdǔ nà li yǒu hěnduō shuàigē."(I know.Lets go the club I bet there's to many handsome guys in there"Mei suggested."Tōngguò. Wǒ míngtiān réng yǒu gōngzuò yào zuò"(Pass,I still have a work to do tomorrow"eha said while wiping her pistol."Tōngguò. Wǒ míngtiān réng yǒu gōngzuò yào zuò"(You can do that tomorrow Let's enjoy for now"me said while giving her sister a party dress as she can't argue anymore so she just wear it.

 Wǒ míngtiān réng yǒu gōngzuò yào zuò"(You can do that tomorrow Let's enjoy for now"me said while giving her sister a party dress as she can't argue anymore so she just wear it

Mei dress

Eha dress

Eha dress

After changing the two bid their goodbyes to their grandma then they ask the driver to drive them to wards the night club."Yehey, sure this is going to be fun"Mei cheered as eha just laugh at her sister reactions.

~~~
"Kring"

"Kring"

"Fang kage speaking"fang said to the other line as someone has called him on his office while he was writing."Hey bro it's me,blaze"the person known as blaze said as fang then stop writing."Ohh hi blaze,what the matter?"fang ask."Ohh I just want to have some fun tonight.I just got arrive now,want to come?Solar,blaze and the others except thunderstorm will coming"his friend invited."Ohh sure,I will.Just wait me in there okay"fang happily replied as the other line then hangup.He finish his paper work so many fast as he then drive himself towards his house and grab his party attire.Its already 7 when he arrive so he better be quick but then his wife arrive looking at tmhim with a confused look.

"We're are you going fang?"Annie ask."It's none of your business"fang cold replied then he passed her and walk out of there room.As he arrive at the main exit his brother arrive with paper on his hand."Were are you going?"kaizo ask."Just having fun with my friends"fang replied."Okay here,do this.I will be needing it tomorrow"kaizo said while handing him the papers but he didn't receive it."I need to ho now brother,Im going to be late.You just can put it on the table"fang shouted before entering his car and drive away."Tsk,his still a kid to me"kaizo mutmired while putting the paper on to the table as Annie then arrive.

"Uhm brother.Do you know were is fang going to?"Annie ask."Don't call me brother,were not siblings and beside you can't hold fangs life as always.It just your money we we're up to not you"fang coldly said and leave the house "Darn you.If I could have a choice then I should've have married you instead"Annie thought and walk back upstairs.

"Fang we're are you?"blaze ask while fanh was still stirring the wheel." On way.Ill me there in 5 minutes"fang said the he hang up and focused on driving."I've missed having fun with them"fang thought to himself.

______________________________________________

Herw guys i've already updated this.Hope you like it and also you can follow on Instagram fayi_boyaships.If you like this chapter don't forget to vote and.comment and also you can suggest if you want.