14 (prank the mafias kid)

Ying woke up felling was someone touching her hair she looked beside and saw fang and she almost shouted but fang stopped her " shhh" covering her mouth then  she push fang away  he fall of bed then fang said " what was that for ? " then ying looked at her outfit tgen cover it with the blanket and said " wh-who change me?!" Then fang blushed and said "i-i-i d-did" then ying was shocked hearing his words then ying said "wh-what" then she  quucjly went out of bed and try openning the door and also banging. Help let me out!! Ying shouted then fang grabbed her and pinned her to the bed and said be quite everyone is still a sleep. Then she said "let me go now ".  "Im the boss here so stay "  then ying just nod . Then fang let her go and he went in the bath room .  And said "dont go out okay " then ying nod ...  after fang took a bath then ying saw him went out of the shower and said hey can you just change in the shower. Theres a girl here wgile facing back then fang said why ? Because  your going to faint seeing my six packs abs  ~ then ying blush and an i dea struck in her mind .. then she  face fang and come to him . No im not shy looking at your abs sir . Then fang pinned her to a wall.  On yings mind hope my idea would work and please dont faint again. Yhen fang said oh your nervouse now i see ~~ then ying said im not nervous spikehead . Then ying saw the keys beside her then she grabbed it slowly then fang said oh flirting hu.~~ dont flirt with me cuty ~ then he winked at her ying blush then pushed him away then quickly went to the door and opend iy and ran outside .

Sorry if this is short .. this is not fayi_15 im her friend she told me to continue some parts of the story because her  battery is damage ...