16,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 16

Thunderstorm,ice,blaze,thorn, and their other companion were on the pool,enjoying the cool water.Fang,solar,quake and cyclone we're on the chaise lounge relaxing and soaking their body up the sun while the girls were oreaoring some snack and for their lunch later.As fang and the others were enjoying their life,solar came up for a conversation as everyone took off their shades and look at him.

"Guys do you want to join them?"cyclone ask as the three look St their soaked friends.They look back at him and they nod and stand up except for solar."Nah i think I'll pass this time"solar said while taking his shades back."Why,don't you want to join them?I think it's fun"cyclone said but solar just shake his head then the three just sigh and nod.Fang took off of his shirt revealing his abs and so as the others.They all run to their creating a big splash of water as everyone get irritated on it.

Meanwhile in the girls,Yaya and ying were assigned to make their lunches while the other two were on the snacks."Uhm hey Annie,after you finish those,can you help us here?"Yaya gently ask referring to a blue haired girl as it just roll up her eyes and walk away from them."What is her problem?"ying ask as Yaya just shrugged her head."Just keep your job bitches"the other one said as it followed Annie who walk near at the boys."Tsk,what a show off"ying angrily said."Just don't mind them ying Lets just hurry and finished this" Yaya said then ying just nod.A minute then pass solar walk near them as it gave them a helping hand and the girls just happily agree with it.After preparing it,solar ordered ying to gathered all the boys at the cottage to take their lunches and ying just nod.As she walk near them she saw Annie was clinging near fang while handing him a shot and fang gladly take it.

"Tsk,I don't even know that he has a flirty side"ying thought as she walk near them."Ahem,excuse me sir,sir solar said it's time to take launch"ying said as the girl known as Annie look at her with a disgust look."Eww could you please go away.Look at your self,you were on a resort why would you wear those lame dresses and you look so weird on those glasses"Annie said as ying got offended and about to talk when fang talk in behalf of her."Hey stop it,you don't have a right to talk to her like that"fang angrily said as the girl just look at him."Why,I don't know you have a weird type"the girl said while rolling her eyes as ting was really getting mad at her.As so tho her anger she pulled down the girl infront of her as she started to undress her clothes revealing her hot black leather bikini while her pale skin was glowing as the girl named as Annie stunned as fang just widen his eyes.

As so tho her anger she pulled down the girl infront of her as she started to undress her clothes revealing her hot black leather bikini while her pale skin was glowing as the girl named as Annie stunned as fang just widen his eyes

"So I'm going to ask you,I'm a still a neird to you?"ying said as she took off her glasses and throw into the water."And please don't cling into him like that.Maybe you forgotten that I'm his girlfriend he maybe just forget to inform you that"ying said as she look at her feircly while fang was shocked after hearing her words."Let's go fang"ying said while pulling fang away leaving the stunned Annie."What is her problem?Is she some sort of  jealous about me and that girl?"fang thought as a grin plastered on her face.Ying stop from walking and put away his hand and seated on the chairs.

"Hey what was just happen back their?"fang ask as ying look onto him."I'm sorry about it sir,I just can't take her abusing words.Please forgive me"ying said while bowing down."Tell me are you jealous?"fang teasingly ask."J-jealous?No sir don't joke like that"ying said while tapping his shoulder."Hey since I'm your boss I'm ordering you to call me by my name and not sir understand?or your going to face some punishment"fang said."But why sir"ying ask as a soft lips landed into hers making her eyes widen."I told you don't call me sir called me fang.That was the punishment"fang said as long was still stunned."So soft"ying thought while fang was snapping her back to her senses.

"Hey are you alright?"fang ask."Y-yeah I'm alright sir"ying said while smiling but then it suddenly vanished as fang walk near her and grab her waist."Ohh so you do really want me to kiss you?"fang said while tighting his grip as ying was gulping into nervousness.

"Hey fang stop it now,come on let's take our lunches then"solar invited then ying quickly run out from his grip and run next to solar."Tsk,your lucky you were been saved"fang thought as the three of them walk back to their friends.