1,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

CHAPTER 1

Bring....

Bring....

Bang..

"Ahh could you please shut up you fucking clock?" a girl was swearing first thing in the morning as she heard her penguin shaped alarm clock noise while throwing a pillow on it.The girl stand up still her eyes were close and went to the bathroom,memorizing the way through there.She grab some towel first before entering,she undress her clothes then turned on the shower.

"Ahhh,this feel so good" the girl said whilefeelung the cool water running through her skin.After taking a bath she wrapped the towel around her body and went out from there.She grab some undies and her school uniform.

After changing,she put her hair into twin pigtails then add a little lipbalm to look presentable

After changing,she put her hair into twin pigtails then add a little lipbalm to look presentable.She grab her phone,glasses and bag and went downstairs.

"Good morning ying" her mother greeted while flipping some pancakes."Good morning mom"the girl who is known ying greeted back and seated at the table. "What would you like,chocolate,strawberry,honey syrup?" her mother ask.

"Chocolate mom" ying said then her mother handed her a plate of freshly cooked pancakes then she start to dig in.

"Mom,is dad would come home this summer?"ying ask while losing her appetite." I don't know dear,he haven't tell anything to me"her mother said."Ahh what could be his work then?.He was out for almost my whole life, I haven't seen him or known his name"ying exclaim standing out from the chair.

"Understand your father dear,I know he really loves you" her mother reassuring said but she ignore her then started to grab her things. "Where are you going,aren't going to finish your food?" her mother ask bit she just passed through her then exited at the main door.Her mother just sigh and continue what was she doing.

Ying open their garage then unlocked her blue bike.She ride it through there,while her hair was swaying at the air because of the wind.She paddle faster then after three minutes she arrive at their school gates.

"Good morning miss" their guard greeted then he inspect her I.D the she let him to see it then he let her in.She was now walking at their school corridor when someone tap her shoulder.

"Oii did I scared you?" a boy who is familiar with her said."Ohh no its okay sai"she said then the boy known as sai just smiled."Where's sheilda?Its weird that she's not with you?"ying ask."Ohh she said she would waiting gopal at the gate"sai said then ying just nod in understanding.

They both entered a certain room then they greeted by their classmate.They seated st their chairs by the way they were just seatmates so they talk first while waiting their friends and their teacher.

"I wonder what would happen if we finish senior highschool?" ying ask while her chin were resting on her palm. "Hmm,I don't know.Maybe we go to collage?"sai said then he just pat her head.

"No,what I mean is that, are we still gonna be a friends after that?"ying asked again while a hint of sadness was on her voice." Hey don't think like that.Of course we were still gonna be friends,think positive"sai encouragely said while pulling ying's both cheeks.

"Hey stop that its hurts" ying said then sai stop from pulling her cheeks."Ahh they look so cute"they heard one of their classmates said then they both look at each other and laugh.A minute passed by a girl and a boy entered the room with some chips on their hands.

"Hey sheilda,gopal,good morning" ying greeted first."Good morning ying"they both greeted back."Want some"sheilda.ask while handing her chips to her twin brother but he just pass.As soon gopal and sheilda finish there food there teacher arrive while bringing some papers on it.

"Good morning class, so today I'll will he giving you a test just a recall from yesterday topic" their teacher said."What?I haven't review yet"gopal exclaim as he hurriedly open his notes.

"I would not going to lose this time ying" sai said while preparing his ballpen."Huh looks like I was afraid"ying said then the teacher handed them the test paper.After 20 mi it's of answer their collect them back and said that it will be distributed tomorrow and bid its goodbye.

"Ahh finally,its break time"gopal exclaim then he pulled out his snack."Mind if you join it with us gopal" sheilda ask while looking at gopal snacks."Tse,go buy your own food,chu chu chu "gopal said then sheilda just pout.

" Come on sheilda let's go at the canteen its my treat"ying said then sheilda became joyfully again."Hey what about me?"gopal ask while munching his food.

"You already have one,I'm going to treat sai and sheilda for now,see you later gopal" ying said then the three of them walk outside the room.