5,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

CHAPTER 5

"Hi sai,what's you got their?" Ying ask as sai seat next her."Ohh I bought this from way back here"sai said while revealing a bucket of beer."Wow,nice one sai"ying said while opening one of the bottles.

"Cheers" they all tossed up throwing their school problems away.A minute then sai receive a message from someone then he look for the sender then he saw it was.......

"Sheilda?" He thought.

Sheilda
*Where did you go brother?"

Sai
*Just went to the nearby store,why?

Sheilda
*hmm nothing,Are you going to confess now?

Sai
*Later I already find a perfect time for that.

"Hey sai who is it,is that your girlfriend?ying ask after taking 7 shots."Girlfriend?Don't be silly ying .I don't have a girlfriend" sai said while taking a shot.

"Yeah,his right ying.He was still finding the right time to confess to someone"as sheilda said that sai then  spilled out the drink through Gopal's face." Ehh sai,look at me now"gopal said while his face were all wet."Sorry gopal"sai said then he handed gopal some tissue.

"Haha I bet that girl would be lucky" ying said while taking another shot."You think so?"sai ask."Of course,you*hiccup*even treat as greatly
I'm sure you do that *hiccup*to her too"ying said while drunkness where taking over here.

"Stop that already ying,your already drunk" Sheilda said while taking the glass out from her."Ahh your so annoying guys let me have it.I need to throw *hiccup*all my problems"ying said."If you have a problem you can talk that to us"sai said.

"Yeah,we were friends after all" gopal said."Thanks guys but its okay its not your problem anyway,cheers"ying said taking another shot. "Let's go I'll take you to your house" sai said while helping her to stand up."Nahh I don't want to go home"ying said then she passed sai and went outside the shop.A black car passed though her and stopped at the building in front of her.

7 men walk out from their and she can sense that they were at the same age as her and they were not just an ordinary people just looking how the way they dress."Hey ying,let's go"sheilda arrive with gopal on her back bringing the beer.

"Did you see that guy sheilda?" ying said while pointing at the guy with raven hair."Yeah "sheilda said while looking over to it." Watch me,I'm going *hiccup*to prank him"ying said then she grab the bottle from gopal and went to guy.

"Hey,ying get back here" her friends shouted but she just ignore them and keep walking until she slip causing the bottle she was holding thrown the boys car and broke its side mirror catching the guy and his acquaintance attention.

"Fuck what's wrong with you miss?" the boy angrily said as he look over to his broken car."Uhm I'm sorry I just want to tell you that I'm pregnant and your the father"ying said while his manly voice were echoing through her brain."What did ying just said?"sai exclaim as all of them were shocked hearing their friend words.

"Are you silly miss,we barely meet just know" the boy said then one of his friend come near to him."Who is she fang?"his friends with brown vest ask."So your named is fang"ying thought to herself."I don't know her"the guy named fang said while looking furiously to his friend.

"Ohh so after you used me after that fucking night and get me pregnant your just going to ignore me.The hell, its so unmanly of you.We even meet at the bar if you want proof" ying said while crossing her arms then the guy look back to her."Hehe,this is already getting fun"ying thought to herself.

"Ohh poor girl her future where already broken"

"Hey,is that the son of the billionaire and CEO of the kage group company?"

"Ohh that man was unbelievable"

"She was even pretty"

They heard gossip from their back then the boy bend down his head then he look at ying with a smiled on his face."I'm sorry babe,I was just kidding.Congratulation for our upcoming child"the boy said then he hugged ying."Ohh no this is not part of the plan"ying thought to herself as her eyes widen at the boys sudden action.

"I'm not letting my reputation will be ruined at this fucking pranks of yours,you'll be facing the consequences later" the boy whispered to ying's ears while patting her hair gaving her a goosebumps through all out her body.

"I'm sorry guys,I need to go know my girlfriend here is longing for my attention" the boy said towards his friends.As to ying shock the boy carried her inside her car and her mouth wide open as she at its luxurious furniture in the same time starting to get blurry because of the drink.

"Get ready off your punishment dear" the boy said then ying's vision went blank then she passed out.The car then started to move as her friends were running on to them.

"YINGGG!"