19,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

"Ahh,this day is so embarrassing"ying scream silently as she layed to her bed while covering her face with a pillow."I can't believe this.Did I really kiss him?Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh"her ideas were making her crazy as an idea comes to her mind as she grab a piece of  paper and a pen on her bag and write something on it.

"There,I hope he will accept my feelings"ying happily said after writing something while putting it inside the small envelope and walk out of her room.

Knock....

Knock...

"Hmm,where could he be?"ying thought as she slowly open the door and fang was knowhere there to be seen."Ohh well I think I should leave it here then"ying said placing the letter at the desk and quickly leave the room with a pumping heart.

TIMESKIP

"Class today we will be having a visitors.They we're from the University of tapops to have a quick tour inside our university"

"Ahh where is fang?I didn't see him this morning,so as blaze and ice.Where could he be?Did he already read my letter?"ying thought to herself while playing on her pen.

"Miss Zhou,are you even listening?"her professor speak sending her back to her senses."Yes sir"ying quickly response."Then what is it?"her professor ask."Some of the tapops student will be having a tour in here"ying response so as the her professor just nod."So as I continue,there will be 4 chosen students.They were been the top on their classes.Their names are Aira breech,Kya Ries,Sheilda Lenz,Sai Lenz"their profile said as the called students ring though yings head as she let out a smile after hearing it.

"Hey ying are you okay?"cyclone ask while tapping her shoulder."Yeah I'm fine,totally fine"ying said letting a fake smile and cycline seemed to buy it."Okay class dismissed"their profile bid their goodbye and it's their lunch time.

"Uhm what do you want to eat ting?"Yaya ask as they were both seating at the unoccupied table."I don't want to eat something,I want to eat---------fang".Yung was cutting off hearing the word fang on her sentence."Hey what are you talking about yaya?I'm not telling that I was about to eat fang"ying said.Opos sorry tong but there is a real fang walking his way here"Yaya said.Ying look over only to see fang with his usual cold look walking towards their direction with a paper on it's hand.

"Uhm where did you go this morning fang?"ying ask."I don't have to answer that,follow me"fang coldly said."But I need to eat something"ying excuse as Yaya then raised her brows."You've just said that you wanted to eat something so,go on now"Yaya saw while pushing off ying and fang grab her wrist and walk out the canteen.

"I wondered what would does two di?"Yaya thought with a smirk on her face.

"Wowww this building is huge"a girl with green hiiab said while her eyes were fully amazed looking at the Galactica gigantic building."Act normal Sheilda"a boy with green jacket said while pulling his twin sister collar."Tsk,don't stop me brother.I want to have fun"Sheilda said as the sai let go of her."It's getter more fun,if ting was with us"sai thought looking at the students passing through them and among them caught his attention.

"Wait sheilda,I'll be going at the restroom I'll be quick"sai excuse himself as he run away leaving his amazed sister."It's ying,I've totally found her"sai happily said.

"Uhm fang where are we going?"ying ask as they walk for the 3rd floor and entired a dark room.Fang then open the lights only to see it was the storage room were all the instrument were been put off."Fang what are exactly are we d-"ying was cutting off when suddenly fang kiss her and pinned her on the wall and pulled away for a second.

"You don't have an idea,how I miss you ying"fang said as he kissed her back and to her shocked she wasn't even notice that she was kissing him back too."Shit,is he really kissing me?"ying thought still they we're giving a passionate kiss.

"Hey fang stop it.What happen to you?"ying ask while pushing him."I have a feelings for you ying,and I have already read your letter"fang said as yings eyes widen."You do?"ying ask with a shade of pink seen on her chubby cheeks."Yes,so do this with me okay"fang said as he kissed her back intensely then she kissed him back too.Fang then went down to her neck making her let a little moan.

"Continue it baby,I want to hear you do that"fang said as he grab ying tight and let his hands crawl inside her."Ughhhh,aahmm,ohhgh fang"ying moan in pleasure as fang started to in and out his finger into her womanhood."Does doing this making you happy?"fang ask as ying nod and fang then smirked and started to move it faster.

"Ughhhh fuck you sir"ying said as fang stop from fucking her."Ohh you really wanted to get punished?"fang playfully said as he put down yings tight.

Outside

"Where is she,I just saw her pass in this corner"sai wonder while looking at a certain room.

"Sai"

"What are you doing here?I told you to stay with the others"sai exclaim as he saw his twin running through him."Yeah I know,but the principal's wants us to be in his office" his twin said as he look back at the room and went back to his sister.

"Tsk fine,let's go"he said as the both of them went away.

Inside.

"Ugh,I think we should stop this fang"ying said while fang was kissing her."Why don't you like it?"fang ask."Damnit, of course I like it,but we still have classes to attend to"ying said."Fine"fang sigh while fixing his clothes."I'll shall go first okay,you follow later"tong said as she was about to leave when fang hold her hand.

"Your officially mine right?"fang ask."Yeah,I'm officially yours sir"ying playly said as fang kiss her."Bye see you later"ying bid her goodbye as fang just nod.

"So what happen?"Yaya ask as she saw ting entered the room."Well he confess to me"ying replied."Ohhh tell me what happen"yaya childly said."Nothing really happen yaya,but there is one thing I could tell you"ying said as Yaya got curious about it.

"We're officially on a relationship"ying said as Yaya was screaming on her head while covering her cheeks with her hand."R-really, congrats ying"Yaya said while hugging ."Thanks Yaya"ying hug back."What's the occasion,you two look so happy?"cycline arrive as the two ladies pulled out from the hugged.

"N-nothing.Right Yaya"ying nervously said while looking at Yaya who is stopping her self from laughing."Yeah,it's nothing.Just don't mind as love"Yaya said as cyclone just nod and went to his seat.A second then their professor arrive and their geometry class started.