21(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

"I'm back"fang coldly said as he arrive at his mansion while his brother and father we're waiting on him."That's good,now let's go the Mr.Ivan's daughter was waiting for you on the car"his father said as he nod.His father walk first,next by his brother and the guards.

"Fang are you really agreeing about this?"solar ask."I can't do anything about it Solar.Just take care of Ying for me.Tell her I love her"fang said as he followed followed his father to the other car.As the guard open the door,a girl with a long black hair and pair of blue eyes were looking at him happily.

"Fang"it said as it quickly pulled him near her."Annie?What are you doing here?"fang ask."Ohh you didn't know?Im going to be your future wife cuz our fathers were arranging it for us"the girl known as annie happily said as fang eyes widen hearing about it."Hey are you okay?Don't you like it?"annie ask while hugging him as fang didn't answer her and keep his head down while clenching his fist."We will be going now"the driver said as his father just nod.

After a couple of hours,they already arrive at the kage's mansion while one old man was sitting already in there."Thanks for waiting Mr San"fang father said."It's okay so let's plan the wedding now?"Annie's father said as Mr kage then nod."So we will arrange their wedding in next week Is that okay?fangs father said as fang argue about it."Next week?I don't like that, reschedule it"fang said as everyone look at him."It's not you who will decide about this just shut that mouth of yours.We are having our negotiations here"his father said."Okay,their wedding will be in next week.What kind of a wedding do you like sweetie?"Annie's father ask."Ohh daddy,I like a beach wedding"Annie happily said as fang then raise a brow about it."Hey remember this we were just going to be married because of your father's money,nothinh else.And I don't like beach or whatever kind of a wedding is that is,I'm okay with civil wedding"fang stated while walking out."Ouch that hurts"Annie murmured."Your son has a point,I'm okay with civil wedding.You?"Mr,San ask as Mr kage just nod."Okay deal I'll let you know if the gun and money transaction were already okay"Mr San said while offering a shake hands and fangs father take it.

_____________
____

Guys I'm sorry if this chapter was short I'll promise in the next chapter ill write longer than this.