6,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 6
Ying's POV

"Ouch my head hurt's" i said while rubbing my head.I slowley look at my surroundings only to see my self seating on a soft white bed inside a very wide room with full of blue curtains and some beach paintings.

"Where am I?" I said as i try to stand up.I slowley walk near the curtain and take a look outside i noticed that it was night already then I notice something that make my eyes widen.

I slowley walk near the curtain and take a look outside i noticed that it was night already then I notice something that make my eyes widen

"Where just in the fucking part of earth I am?" I said while both of my hands were covering my mouth."I-i need to get out of here"I said then I quickly rum out from the room and run as fast as I could.I turn right after passing the library."I- need to get out of her"I pantly said then I turn to the left side then I bump into someone making us both fall on the floor.

"Ouch" I heards its moan."Haaa,I girl its a girl"it was a maid with 40s shouted as loud as she could making me feel like an intruder. "I'm sorry miss,but I need to go out now" I said then I pass through her.

"Hey stop,everyone someone rub the house" I heards she shouted again."Ohh could you please stop shouting.I'm not a thief"I shouted back then i run inside a hall with many pillars on it.As I was about to exit the room someone appeared from one of the pillars.It  was a guy with red long sleeves and black pants while lining on the pillars.

"My,my,are you lost?" he said then I slowley walk backwards."Don't make her scared blaze"someone appeared again and this time it was a boy with blue longsleeves with white stripe.

"Hi dear,I'm sorry for my friends behavior" he said then he slowley walk near me.Then five person again showed up at each pillar."Don't come near me"I shouted then I run back wards when suddenly...

Banggg..

"Miss are you okay?" I heard the guy ask me walking near me with the others.I was having an uneasy feeling,I simply touch my forehead only to see a blood on it."Blood?"I thought then I look in front of me then I notice that I bump one of the pillar leaving a red liquid on it.

"That's it,I'm really dead" I lastly said before collapse feeling the cold floor then my vision went black.

***
"Is she okay now?"the boy with blue and white stripe long sleeves sitting next thr bed.ask the maid while it was slowley rubbing some alcohol to wards ying forehead." Yes master cyclone"the maid then she lastly put some bandage on it before leaving.

"I would I admit,she was pretty without her glasses" the boy with red sleeves said."Hmm,you even scared her before blaze "the boy known as cyclone said.

"It wasn't my attention after all" the boy known as blaze said."Hmm maybe i could be friends with her,then we can watered together my plants"a boy with green sleeves  said with a childly smiled on his face."No thorn,we can't decide that"a boy with brown sleeves said.

"But when she wake up,can I ask her about it,quake?"the boy known as thorn said referring at the brown sleeves boy. " Maybe"the boy known as quake said.

"Your right blaze, she's pretty without her glasses.I bet she was kinda smart and just look how she runs fastly she also an athletic too" the boy with yellow said."Your right solar,that type of girl was surely my type"a boy with read and black sleeves said earning all his friends attention.

"Don't say like that thunderstorm, she was fang girlfriend"quake said." I don't care"thunderstorm said with a grin on his face then their other friends just look at him intensely with the heard a moan.

"Hmm,my head.Its hurt again" they heard ying speak while rubbing her forehead."Good morning"ying stop moving for a second then she slowley turns to her right side only to see a boy with light blue sleeves laying besides her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" she shouted as loud as she could making all of them cover their ears."Ice,that's not nice "solar said then ice just roll his eyes then turned his back and went to sleep"Please don't kill me,I still have a long life to live with" ying said as she bowed down to her knees after seing them.

"Sorry for scarying you for the second time,don't worry we won't kill anyone especially when someone special like you" solar said then ying raise her head and look to them."Huhu what do you mean?"ying ask."You know if you followed us"quake said then they all started to walk out from the room leaving the dump forded ying.