27(I PRANK THE MAFIAS KID)

"Why did you came home in a middle in the night huh?"Annie angrily ask looking at fang who was laying on the sofa clearly that he was really drunk."Who*hiccup*are you to question me huh?This is my house so I have my will to come home anytime I want"fang replied."But still I'm your wife I should still have some concerns for you too"Annie said seating besides him."Wife?I don't even love you.I love ying and you know that"fang replied as Annie was now really angry."Fuck that b*tch.Why can't you just forget her even though she was out of your life now"Annie said as fang didn't replied her and went to sleep."Ahhh I hate my life"Annie shouted as she walk upstairs leaving fang alone in the sala.Morning cames as fang was having a headache for being drunk last night.

"Arghh my head hurts"he groan as Annie then came down."Good morning dear"Annie said as fang didn't look at her nor great back."What time is now?"he ask "Ohh it's already 4in the afternoon and I will be leaving now.Im going to do some chatting with friends,by my dear"Annie said kissing his check before going."Ahh my head hurts.Do I sleep that long?"he groan again as he then heard his phone ring only to see the caller no others than his brother."What is it?"fang ask."Come here now,I want you to translate this girl words I can't understand it"kaizo spoke on the phone as fang then raised a brow."How can't you understand?You studied 5 foreign languages"fang speak walking on the stairs."I do but,this language is different.Come here at once"kaizo said then he hangup and fang then received the location."Unbelievable"he murmured then quickly took a bath and wear his clothes and drive directly to the location.

Fang arrive at a big warehouse at it was filled with many guards as one of it walk near him."Who are you?"it ask as he just sigh and took off his shade making the guard ask for apologize."Where is my brother?"fang ask."His currently on a business meeting with Mr lui's daughter"the guard reply while taking him inside the warehouse."What kind of business?"he ask again."I don't know sir but I thing it's about drugs and guns supply"the guard said opening the door then it shows kaizo was seating on a wide table together with a girl seating infront of her."I have arrive"fang said as the two then stood up."Fang this is Wei Eha Lui daughter of our father business partner Mr,Henry Liu"kaizo Introduce as fang then handed over a handshake."It's nice to see you Ms,Wei"fang said as eha then gladly accept it."What is the purpose of you doing in here?"eha ask."Ohh I called him over to translate your words"kaizo spoke as eha just chuckle.

"Right I'm sorry,I can't really speak fluently in english but I do understand about it and also I already called my sister to come over here but I think it's no need for her to be here anymore cuz your already in here"eha said as fang just nod."So what kind of business does Mr kage want to do with ours?"eha ask."Ohh as for you to know,our drug and gun supplier in china was been killed three days ago and we will be asking for your support regarding about it"kaizo stated as eha remember Mei for killing Mr.hui."Well my father--"eha was interrupted as all of them heard some noise at the outside and some with gun shots."What is happening out there"fang ask as kaizo then prepared his gun so eha.The noises outside then gone as the door open revealing a girl wearing a black skinny jeans,black turtle neck,with a black shade waking near them."Who are you?"fang stated pointing his gun towards the girl as she just ignore him and walk over to eha.

"Why did you call me to come over here?"the girl ask as eha just place her him back.

"Right I'm sorry this is my sister.Im sorry for what happen outside"eha apologize as Mei then seated next beside her and plug some airpods and play with her phone."Ohh is she was open minded about this business?"kaizo ask."Absolutely,father even tasked her to negotiate our business to the 5 big countries and it all work"eha said."Well mind us if you Introduce her to us?"fang ask seating back to his chair."No problem, gentlemen this is my sister,Mei ying"eha said looking at Mei as fang was shocked hearing about the word ying.

"Mei, respect our business partner"eha said but still Mei didn't listen still playing with her phone."MEI YING"eha shouted as Mei then annoyingly put down her phone and airpods."Mei ying everyone, pleasure to meet and do business with you"Mei said while getting of her shade as fang eyes widen looking at the blue ocean eyes he was looking.

"Ying?"fang stood up as ying just look him annoyingly."Please don't call me ying.I hate calling my second name"ying said seating back."What?Don't you recognize me?It's me fang"fang said taking off his shade but ying didn't mind him."I'm sorry but I don't know you.Sister I have to go now.I think you can handle it already.I have someone to meet up"ying said then leave."Hey ying wait"fang shouted while following her.

"Ohh I think my brother knows your sister"kaizo spoke."Well my sister got to an accident before.Let just forget about it,let's continue about the negotiation"eha aid as kaizo just nod.

~~~~~
"Hey ying wait up"fang said while pulling her shoulder as Ying then quickly grab his arms back and pinned him on the ground."Hey ying let me go"fang said trying to escape from her grip."I told you,I hate someone who called my second name.And if I heard you say that again,I'll swear I'm going break your shoulder"ying threaten while tighting her grip."Okay,okay,Mei let me go"fang said as ying then let go of him and walk away."Hey ying,I mean Mei.Where are you going?"fang ask."It's none of your business.You are not my lover to be concerned with"ying said then drive her motorcyle and drive away.

"But I was your lover before"fang thought as he then clinched his fist and walk back to his car and followed her."I finally seen you again ying.I promise I'm going to make up to you"fang said while trailing her.Fang then grab his phone and contacted his friends but only solar who answered."Hey solar,where are you.I have a good news"fang said."Ohh dude I'm on way to meet up Someone"solar replied on the phone."Forgot about it,I finally found ying and right now I'm following her"fang said as he clearly heard on the phone solar got bumped into something."What are you sure?"solar shouted."Yeah come here in this location"fang said as ying stop at a big building and texted solar the location.

Fang then park his car next to her motorcyle and went inside the building but the guard asked for ticket."Ticket?Is this a club?"fang ask as the guard just nod."What would ying doing in a club?"fang thought to himself while giving the guard the ticket and went inside.

"Kring"

"Hey dude,I was near already at the location you send to me and I was already inside the building in the VIP guest room----ohh your here already"fang heard solar was talking to someone as he then walk through there and there he saw many people was dancing even if it was still early.

"It's nice to see you again"solar spoke to the girl infront of her."It's nice to see you two.Are you just alone,where's your friends?"the girl asked."Ohh my friend was on his way now---ohh his already here"solar said after fang arrive as the girl then look after as fang eyes widen.

"Ying?"

Here it's not the final one,hope you like it.Just tell me if you don't then I'll change it okay.Bye!