F I N A L W O R D S

Phew! The book is finally over. And I have a lot to say.
The Dawn is On Us, is my second full length novel, and my fourth complete book on the app.
The book had been in my brain for around a year now. I just never had the time to write it. Finally I had the motivation and planned out everything.
The overwhelming amount of support you all have given me is beautiful ♡
I had never thought that one day my writings would be loved so much!
The Dawn is on Us is a book close to my heart. Mustafa is my favourite protagonist ever. He shows so much human emotion. From being sad and feeling lonely, to being in love and finding faith.

A lot of people, wanted Mustafa to get his legs and power of walking back. But I did not want that. He was a human. And not always is there a miracle. That you get what you lost. Mustafa is a depiction of that.

Hoor and Mustafa are the perfect couple. Hoor gives Mustafa the faith that she had. Mustafa gives her the confidence and hope that he has. They were truly each others weakness and strength.

A lot of people, wanted Hoor's parents to move in with them. But think realistically, no parents would wish to move in with their daughter and her husband. Unless there is a need. And her parents are both healthy, so they would not agree as is. Secondly, I belive in the concept of privacy. Having her parents move in would take that away from the couple.

Also how cool was it that Hoor met both Zoya and Mahrukh in the last chapter!! So fun.

Fun Facts about the book
1- Epilogue = Chapter 1
That is right. When I wrote the epilogue of Mahrukh, I planned that my next books protagonist will have a daughter who would marry Arsalan. So basically the Epilogue was the first chapter planned.
2- The proposal that came from Mustafa's reference
Essentially the proposal that came through him, was actually supposed to by his own. Rizwan was never supposed to be a potential groom. But I thought it would give the book a bit more substance.
3- The book was different
The first idea was that Hoor would have an elder sister married to Mustafa's cousin. Hoor and her sisters would be orphans. And not wanting to waste money on Mustafa by hiring a nurse, they married Hoor to him. They would abuse Hoor, Mustafa feels helpless. They would end up leaving and shifting to a small home. Hoor starts stitching and eventually has a big break. They would then come back for revenge.
4- Inspiration for the book
I was reluctant to read books based here in South Aisa in the very beginning. But something about them drew me in. Over time, I stumbled across a book called "As Long As I Live" [you can find it in my favourites reading list]
That book had a male lead who due to an accident for some part of the book (past scenes) is paralysed. And so that got me thinking. When I was thinking of books to write after Mahrukh, and keeping the plans I had in mind, I came up with the idea of a paralysed male lead. And here we are.

Also, the aesthetics and synopsis of my next work now out on my profile!!! Go check that out.

After a load of changes we have a product I am proud of.

Attached below is the rough draft of the book ♡☆♡

Thank you so much for your unconditional love & support ♡☆

Love that this ended today, when I turn 19!!! Sksksk love you guys bohat ziadaaaa