Part sixty-four.

^^^
This part is almost 10,000 words and the longest chapter i've written for this book. Thank you all for the support and love on this story, it means the world to me. I hope you enjoy and please comment and vote. lots of love <3

-- -

Harry

"I can't believe you talked me into this..." I pressed my fingers to my temple, hiding the smile that wanted to surface. Honestly, I didn't know how I got to this point, driving to the tattoo parlor that burned a place into my mind.

I'd been here countless times and most of my tattoos were from this place. It was the one Finch recommended before he got locked up. And now here I was, with the girl I'd fallen in love with. Bringing her to the tattoo parlor that experienced several of my post-accident breakdowns. Whenever I felt the pain coming on in those months living here I'd rush to get a tattoo. I didn't know why that was my first instinct, maybe because it's something to fuel my impulse-control. Still, it worked - I didn't know how - but it did work. And I wouldn't say I regret littering my body with tattoos.

Going to a tattoo parlor with my girlfriend. Fuck. That still hasn't sunken in, she's my girlfriend. Mine.

Meg wiggles her brows, running her fingers over her folded legs. The fishnets covered the soft surface of her skin, my eyes couldn't keep themselves off her. Especially after we'd gotten so engulfed in lust earlier, only to be interrupted. I sat in my seat with an apparent hard-on for a while, with the thought of her ripped tights and soaked panties I had a rough time winding down.

"I can be very persuasive, especially when it comes to you - maybe it's the tits." Meg points down to her peeping cleavage, showing me a full set of perfect teeth as I stare at them for more than is warranted. She smiles as I run my tongue over my bottom lip, furrowing my brows in a sort of agreeance. I was whipped, that much was dangerous. But her knowing the power she had was more dangerous.

I tap the steering wheel to the beat of the song, nibbling my teeth at the skin on my lips. It was a nervous tick, one I needed to stop because Meg was catching onto my tells. I didn't know how she was so observant just that it was keen.

And if my teeth, as well as my fingers, were fidgeting with my lip she couldn't see the smile appearing on my face. The normal smug grin coming to life, my dirty thoughts were always in overdrive. And I couldn't blame it on the fact I was a horny teenage boy.

I squint at Meg through the rear-view mirror, making eye contact, my nose scrunches. She challenges me, raising a singular brow at the devious-tinge to my features.

"Baby, it's more than the tits, they're just the cherries on top." I grin fully, turning my head to see her letting out a stifled laugh. My amusement grows larger with her selfish beam, highly impressed I made her chuckle with my shitty jokes.

She has no clue what the smile of hers does to me.

I feel like my heart is going to fall through my ass, she's got me so damn lovesick.

"That was a god awful joke," Meg simpers, she tries to keep her laughs at bay. Using her thumb to discard tears from her eye. Monotone humor washes through my entire face, "I know, you still laughed."

Even if my jokes were absolute trash I still managed to make her laugh with them, most of the time it was unintentional. Meg on the other hand was the comedian of us two, she could make me laugh through distraught tears. My dimples would show on the days of deepest misery. She's a golden sun peeking through clouds on a stormy sad day.

I wondered if I made as much of a difference in her life as she'd done in mine. If she views me as her lighthouse. If I'd taken the seat as her 'person', or if I sat alongside her mum and Indie in that aspect. I know I tried to be that person, someone she could lean on, smile with, pour her heart to.