Part seventy-six.

Sorry for the wait, this chapter took me so long to write. But it's here now and I hope y'all enjoy it. I LOVE YOU ALL *bear hugs*

Magnolia

-- -

We tripped over each other, serenely showing how desperate we actually were. Honing into our instincts, indulging like this was the last time we'd get to be touching each other like this. By the degree, it felt as though this was the last time, and the two of us were taking it in full. Not caring about the possible pending faults to our webbed system. It was a contagious disease, destroying the two of us.

Our blazing entangled bodies ended up on the L-shaped couch in our hotel room. Struggling to feel anything other than each other's consuming heat, I felt feverish. Sickly, and in the same instance at my peak, glowing in the amount of attention. But I needed more, simply I was going insane under the touch of those fingers.

That large ring-infested hand kept its dominance on my throat, holding me just in place on the sofa. Not enough my blood supply was limited but enough to guide me to his needy will. Pressing down into the leather seating, he was hovering over me in an intense smell of cologne. Mixed so callously with a hint of liquor here and there. Switching off between marking up between his parted fingers and stealing all of the air out of my fickle lungs.

Weaving his tongue alongside my own, massaging, and then moving on to trace my teeth. Knowing every time he did that it forced a whine from my greedy swollen red lips. Of which he stayed away from- more than the rest of my body, I assumed it was because my red lipstick was making a mess of his face. And in return, mine by the smear.

I heave through the straining fabric, panting into that bourbon-bound array of silky lips. He sighs under his breath, it was obvious. How wound up he was, trying to contain the crippling hunger. Earlier in the jet wasn't nearly enough to satisfy the urges we had around each other.

Either of us, there was no denying how we fit together. Two puzzle pieces. Through the mess, we continued to create they still seemed to work together. Click right into place. I was dreading the ultimate demise, the day those pieces didn't fit. When one or both had out-grown the other.

As I knew it that day was coming faster than we both expected.

The second I feel a harsh firmness against my most sensitive spot I let a gravelly moan from the back of my throat. Failing to keep it amidst the layers of my vocal cords. Harry presses his thigh firmer with my low whispering exhales, earning more at its capacity. He starts to rock it, with me pinned on the couch. So effortlessly slow, too slow. It was almost as though it hurt more than not being touched.

I don't think twice before I'm grinding back and forth on this thigh, not even caring what mess I might make.

Harry responds to the shamelessness. Unable to hold his rationale in the thought.

"Baby," He whines against my neck, sounding as if he'd been drowning in peril. His thigh moving in rhythm with my desire-filled wanting body, instead of the turtle-ish teasing pace, he gets me off. Knocking all the right angles, dragging back so his knee grazes and then again until I'm writhing against the feeling.

The warmth spreading in my abdomen is addicting, I needed more than anything for it to be relieved. Replaced with that floaty, outer-worldly pleasure. I was willing to go to the ends of the earth for that rush of endorphins. After tonight I could use the dopamine.

But I torture myself, feeling the need to simmer in frustration as I stop grinding. Waiting to catch my breath, Harry quickly halts his actions as well, clicking onto the same wavelength.