Part thirty-six.

please comment and vote my loves <3

***

Magnolia

He rams me further against it. The rugged brick behind is hardly noticeable with the growing tension, the deafening sound of his lips against mine.

The heat only grows with his aggression, all of it at once pouring out of us. It had been building up and now was the yearned for reckoning. My head tilts back as he moves with frivolousness, pressing depleted kisses on my chin. Scrounging his hands to untie the scarf around my neck, it comes undone. My heart pounds in my chest, in the addition of the moment it starts to pulse in my lower abdomen. Without a second thought he scrunches my dress up, pushing the fabric to bunch above my upper thighs. I latch my legs together around him, he's death-gripping them so they lace closer to his body— as if they could go any closer. Tracing circles up my skin, he takes me from the wall, pining me to the glass door so it flings open.

Carrying us out from the balcony, his face buried in my neck as we surge down the empty hall.

By his desperation I could tell he didn't care if anyone saw us. Sucking deep marks on my skin without cover from the world. His hands wander under the scrunched fabric to my ass, "Fuck." He hisses, probably from the fact it was bare due to my thong. I felt myself falling deeper into a heated trance, my mind was fuzzy with tingles spreading through my body as a whole.

"Has it really been a million years?" I moaned out into his ear, resting my head on his shoulder as we obscured down another corridor. "Didn't seem like that long..." I huff out through my nose, Harry lets out a belated breath. Slamming toward the wall, nearly missing the door.

"Keep talking," He warns, smacking my bare skin as we finally fumble into a room. The door with a sign that said 'staff only' in big red letters. Well, call me the staff then...

The small area, only light with a single floor-lamp in the corner, it seemed to be a break room. Filled with tables, counters with appliances and a velvet couch. I figured he throw us on the couch, but shrieked when I was propped up on one of the counters. With him spreading my legs tensely so he could stand between them.

"'Not in a million fucking years.'" I repeat his words, teasing him. Looking amusingly into his eyes, now they've gone dark with lust. My heart skips a beat at the sight. Pester fuels him further, diving back into my lips with famine. Now he was the one teasing, running is tongue up the skin of my bottom lip. I let out a whimper of frustration when his hardness grazes my center. The air is stolen from my lungs and with it my words, yet my breathing is thickened.

His hands hold my thighs down to the cold marble counter top, so much so that if he'd do it for any longer it'd might bruise. He couldn't make up his mind, going from kissing my lips to sucking on the skin of my neck.

It seemed he found a new favorite, now switching from my neck to over my cleavage. I whine out, arching my hips forward. A gravely moan comes from his lips with the pressure. "Tell me to stop," He huffs, I moan back in response, unable to let anything other and noises escape from my mouth.

"Go on, I know you have it in you, say 'I don't want you Harry.'" He knew he was winding me up like a jack-in-the-box, whispering raspy nothings into my ear. I get him back, grinding up against the fabric of his pants, "Meg," He pants, I make just as much noise as him- based on the fact It was as unraveling to me as well, effecting my body just as much.

His tongue moves into my mouth, swirling alongside mine. I keep our lips in contact, sliding my hand down between us to palm him through his trousers. "Tu es le plus gros trou du cul." I hum into his lips, moving my palm up the silk.