Part thirteen

This is the rink ^^^ or at least one of them

Magnolia

— -

I sigh, wrapping my feet after practice. They ache with vigor, strained from the dozens of triple toe's I landed.

Relief washes over me as I wait in the warmed lobby. I tap my feet, the red converse beat the floor, squeaking on the polished hardwood. I gaze down at them, shuffling them to the side with boredom.

My eyes dart to the opening door, I jump for joy when Indie comes through, holding her arm out to join her.

"Come on you sexy fox!" She exclaims, I prance over to her. Dramatically taking her elbow in my arm.

"Alrighty!" I holler, grinning with excitement.

"We are going to take today by the balls and say 'fuck you'" She yaps, skirting off to her van. I follow quickly behind, rushing with endorphins.

"So, are you ready to let loose!" Indie shouts buckling her seat belt, "Like hell I am!" I huff "I've been wanting a drink since fucking Monday!"

"Indeed, let's get shit-faced, dance the night away. Maybe have an impulsive make-out sesh with a rando then go back to my apartment and have slushies and pasta." I scowl at the middle part, agreeing to everything else.

"Uh-huh, all that minus the herpes transmission." She snorts at my response, smacking the console.

"Oh alright. But you say that now, after a few shots it might change." She winks not so obviously, implying something I didn't want to hear. She rolls down the windows, letting the cool but not freezing breeze through the car. I smile at the nice weather, seeing as it was a freezing snowy mess only a couple of days prior. I flick on the radio, turning it up to full volume.

Bohemian Rhapsody plays through her old speakers. I squeal at the song, gearing up to scream it at the top of my lungs. We lip sing the beginning, I hold out an imaginary microphone. Passionately mouthing the lyrics.

We headbang, looking like complete idiots to anyone watching, "For me!" She screams, I chime in as back up. "For me!"

"So you think you can love me and leave me to die!" I holler, pointing my hand to my mouth as she drives faster.

"Oh baby!" She continues, we ride through the forest. Peaking out to the coast, the waves crash violently. Napalm waters to accentuate the gleam of the lowering sun.

-- -

"Is it too... revealing?" I simper, gawking at my breasts nearly spilling out of my half-shell black lace bra. Indie grins, fixing a strand of my hair. "Not in the slightest, you look hot sugar tits." I gaze into my reflection as she fumbles around with her jumpsuit.

Incense burns into the area, sandalwood infiltrating my nose canals. I sigh, biting my lip at the sight of my costume. A soft beat playing in the background of the chaos; calm chaos.