Part forty-two

thank you for all the support <3 comment your thoughts my sweets xx

Harry

-- -

Her eyes flutter open and closed, glancing up at me with exhaustion in them. I smile lazily at the cute look on her face, carrying her bridal style up the stairs. I lay her upright at the edge of my bed, Kurt follows me, jumping on beside Meg.

I scan through my drawers, taking one of my band t's and marching back over to her resting. "I think Kurt likes you more than me." I simper, she softly nods, tenderness in the docile mannerisms. My legs were shaky and tired, but it was worth it. I rest next to her, the mattress pillowing with my body. Slowly I put one of her arms in, then the other, helping her into the worn fabric. She crawled up to the top of my bed, curling up in a ball while blinking her eyes at me in the most charming manner. I adjusted my sweatpants on, scooting next to where she lay gingerly.

I didn't know my place, or what this meant for us. Did she even like to cuddle? Was this more than just sex? Sex was intimate yeah, obviously. But cuddling was more so in a sense - at least to me. With the quiet white noise, my mind spiraled into questions. And honestly, I had zero clue what this meant for me either.

The wandering thoughts halt when she nuzzles up against me, leaning her body on my chest. I lay flat on my back, debating whether or not to put my arm over her - feel her warmth on my bare skin. I decide against it, leaving her head to drape in between my shoulder and neck. Her consistent breaths calm my nervous thoughts, entrancing me into a fuzzy deep comfort.

Within minutes she was passed out, her eyes gently shut. Sweet sighs came from her lips, by that I knew she was whisked away into a deep resting sleep.

What am I gonna do? I promised myself I'd stay away from her, look where it led me. The most stunning girl peacefully asleep next to me, and an abundance of guilt to go along with it. How in the world am I gonna be able to explain this mess to her? My past that I heavily want to stay away and the fact Florian seems to want to ruin it all. Destroy this. 

How was I gonna explain to her about my accident? What I did to dig myself out of the crushing debt, and how she'd think of me if I told her. I'm so fucking screwed. But I brought this upon myself, right? I beat around the bush, I've been keeping secrets. She has every right to be disgusted by me, especially after I tell her.

Things are so good between us right now, I haven't fucked up again. But now I'm just gonna recreate the cycle of disappointing her, and this time she won't forgive me.

Be so sweet if things could just stay the same...

Magnolia

I awake in suffocating warmth, sucked into a black hole of blankets and pillows. A comforter I didn't fall asleep with draped over my bodys' entirety. Now with the lucidness, the accounts of last night flooded my brain, I wince at the pressure on my bottom. Knowing for sure by how sore it was he'd bruised my ass. My limbs stretch, finding the cold spot displaced among the area of heat.

I notice Harry's gone, like before. His side of the mattress was dead freezing, pulling a slight frown onto my face. I mean it's not like I expected to wake up in his arms - just it would've been nice to be greeted after I let him blow my back out. 

Steadying myself up, I use all my strength to put my body weight on my palms. My eyes scan through the lit room, the sun shone through the sheer curtains. The trees waved through the belated sunshine outside the panned window. They wander further, taking note of the clean aspect of the room, proper with one or two rouge items of clothing on the floor. It was rather minimalist, a few personal knick-knacks here and there but bare. Soft and muted compared to the color cluttered tornado of my room.