Part thirty

for obvious reasons ^^^^

comment and vote darlings

also, I really love this chapter for some reason... I hope you all do too. <3

***

-- -

Harry

"Where are we going?" She smiles coyly, I ignore her curiosity. Responding by shrugging my shoulder, pulling her further, so we're out the door.

"Hey, what about that little guy...can he come?" She says with puppy eyes, pouting while pointing to my kitten sleeping soundlessly in a basket by the door.

"She. And her name is Uncle Kurt..." I smile proudly. "Uncle Kurt? What kind of name is that for a sweet little angel? How about Georgia-rose or... I dunno Sunnie sort for sunflower.." Meg huffs, putting her hands on her hips in a sassy manner.

I roll my eyes at her accusingly, bending down and gently scooping Kurt up. "Because she gives me kickass vibes, like Kurt Cobain, not flowers.." Her eyes flick awake as I scratch her chin. Coddling her in my arms like a baby.

"So why Uncle then?" Meg challenges, petting her in my arms. "I liked the vibes of it... She's a cool hippie." She hums in response, gesturing for me to give her the kitten. I follow through placing Uncle Kurt in her sweatshirt-infested arms.

"Where did you find Uncle Kurt?" Meg grins, looking down at the cuddly furball in her hands. That smile, now washed up on her stunning face.

"She was behind the dumpster at Clem's', so I said 'what the hell, let's take the poor thing in. Niall wasn't very amused seeing as though he's allergic, but he'll get over his sniffles."

"Uncle Sunnie Kurt is coming with us." She demands, enticed completely by the little critter. "Sunnie?" I poke fun, she scowls back at me. "Yes. Sunnie, that's this cute girl's middle name. It adds zest."

"Hm, very zesty." I tease, showing my dimples to her. "So where are we going?" She asks, I press her further out the door. Throwing one of my denim coats on the hooks by the door over her. She snuggles it, wrapping it around herself and Kurt.

"We are going to break the law." I smile deviously, giving her a wink when she flicks her head back in awe.

We settle into my car, she tucks in the passenger's seat. Cuddled up with tiny little Kurt. I flick my head from the windshield to her admiring the sleeping kitten. My car takes up a few windy roads, not quite far from my place but enough that we had to drive.

I watch as she overcomes with motherly actions, cooing at Kurt. A sight I'd never seen when it came to her. She's always funny, laughing, and sassy but never like this.

"Here we are," I remark, parking the car in the middle of the road. "And where is this." She says sleepily, running her fingers through the fur of the purring kitten.

"Come on now, Kurt should be just fine in the car..." She shoots me a worried glance, tucking Kurt closer to her chest. "It'll only be a minute, just wrap her in the jacket." Meg deadpans, nodding and then joining me out of the car. Not before making sure Kurt was safely wrapped like a little burrito on the seat.

I take her in my elbow, leading her to the other side of the road. "Is this the time when you murder me?" She inquires, I can't see her face very clearly in the dark though I know by her tone she raises her brows, pestering me. "Oh, I'm afraid not my dear Magnolia in may.." I innocently ridicule.

"Hm, except it is not May, it's February.." She asserts, galloping with my arm tangled with her. She skips her feet, following my lead. "I think if they were given the chance they'd flourish all year round, don't you think?" Meg huff out from behind me,