Part seventy-seven.

"You were my sun,"

"You were my sun,"

"You were my earth."
"But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no."

"Cry me a river."

Magnolia

-- -

Earlier that night...

The crackle of the bubbles disappeared amongst the slow heaving rasp. A patterned breathing rhythm, it was hoarse, tired, and beaten down. But it was also safe, comfortable, and melting away into a version of bliss.

Warmth, the tingliest of its kind entrapped me. It encouraged heavy eyelids, depleting energy. I slumped against the broad porcelain cold, fixating on the dripping condensation floating down the side of the large tub. Swaying waters, some sort of nice-smelling oil seeping into our skin, maybe lavender- I was too caught in a daze to pick it out.

Harry's eyes didn't leave mine, not for a second. His loving gaze followed mine wherever it happened to wander. On his lips stained a tired, coddling smile, that too didn't leave. Glued there, as if to say he had too much over pouring love, he just couldn't keep it below a toothy admiration.

Je t'aime.

His head lulls, fluttering lashes framing those jade beauties. He was lying slightly on his side, most definitely because he was sore, avoiding sitting on his ass was the best he could do. I practically had to carry him to the bathroom, coaxing his body into the warm water. While he waited in the steaming array of bath salts I cleaned the mess we made.

I was keen on after-care, and I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted him to be in wheel-chair status.

I lay opposing him, in the same body-heated waters. The bathtub was huge, hell, might as well call it a jacuzzi with its size. It fit the both of us, and comfortably.   

I know he's spent and in an intensely vulnerable state. High off his crashing orgasm, broad with an immensely open heart. He was always attentive and cuddly after sex, but tonight it was off the deep end— he was attached to my hip. A sleepy, clingy little toddler.

"Why didn't you bring it up before? That you wanted that." I refer to the night as a whole. Harry was very open with his wants and needs, and It was shocking I was the first one to bring up anal sex.

Harry greets me, his eyes almost mimic a cat. Blinking in drawn-out acts of affection. 

"I dunno..." He speaks slowly, showing his peak of sleep-wanting daze. His fingers fidget with mine under the water, deep below the bubbles. Only the two of us, indulging in each other's floaty presences. Exhaling deeply before he continues, "With hookups, I'd mention it and they'd get weird... I just didn't want you to be disgusted of me."