5

Meredith came home to grab some clothes and to check on Esmay.

Meredith walked past Esmays room, to find Esmay sitting on the floor with her head in her hands crying.

"Esmay?" Meredith asked joining her sister on the floor, before she could ask anymore she saw the baby suit in her lap that read "worlds best dad". Meredith then knew what was wrong.

"Oh Esmay" Meredith said again sympatheticly.
"I was going to tell him the night I I found him" Esmay told her behind her hands.
"What happened Esmay with Theo?"

"I umm came home, after buying this to find him in out bed with another women" She told her as the tears rolled harder down her face.
"I screamed at him, i shouted at him but we are having a baby so i was going to move on but he then told me in a moment of honesty she wasnt the first there had been others, he couldnt remember how many like a number would have put me at ease. Oh and his defense was he only ever slept with them once. Makes it so much better!! ERRR. So i threw the ring in his face, packed my stuff up and came here. He doesn't even know hes going to be a dad I cant tell him because he will want us to be together, i cant be with him knowing how many times he cheated. This child shouldnt be a plaster on our relationship"

"If you werent pregnant I would be handing you a bottle of Tequila right now" Mereidth laughed
"I know 6 more months of not being able to out drink you"

"What you doing?" Esmay asked Meredith as she stood up pulling Esmay up with her.
"Lets dance it out" Meredith told her putting music on.

"What about mum you were spending the night with her?"
"She will have doctors around the clock you need me" Meredith told her dancing.

"Ohh dance party, who died" Christina asked as she joined in.
"No ones died" Meredith warned her pointing at Esmay with her eyes.
"Ahh cardioarse"
"Cardioarse?" Esmay questioned
"Theo"
Esmay laughed in agreement.

"Well im having cardioarses baby" Esmay lightly told Cristina who stopped dancing looking at Esmay in shock but then she started laughing pulling Esmay into a quick hug.

"We're having a baby" Cristina cheered dancing alongside Meredith.
"We?"
"You have us to help you" Cristina and Meredith said matter of fact.

Esmay smiled when she left her home she had made with Theo she was ready to raise this baby by herself and that scared her but knowing that she had people in her corner put her at somewhat ease.

"Your dancing. Everything okay?" Derek asked leaning up against the door knowing that when Cristina and Mereidth were dancing it meant one of them was going through something.

"We're having a baby" Cristuna cheered, Derek looked at Meredith in surprise while she shock her head.
"Not me Esmay" Meredith told me.
"Yeah thats the reason I redoracted your coat pocket this morning" Esmay laughed.
"And why shes been extra emptional"
"Thanks Mer" Esmay joked.

"Does Theo know?" Derek asked.
"Theo know what?" Lexi asked joining Derek in the doorway "ah did we find out what he did"

"I am pregnant. Does anyone else need to know and im sure Meredith will tell you all, he was sleeping with someone else thats why we broke up well he slept with many other women. Please dont tell Theo he doesnt know" Esmay firmly told everyone in the room.
"Are you going to tell him, yohr baby deserves a dad and he deserves to know" Lexi innocently asked
"Seriously Lexi, i grew up without a Dad, you really think i want my baby to go through what i did. Of course I will tell him, its his baby he desrves to know even if its his fault that this child will not have two parents in the same home"  Esmay snapped

"See grumpier than normal" Meredith whispered
"Lexi dont you have a dinner to go to with you perfect dad" Esmay sarcastically said.
"Lexi go" Meredith repeated as lexi left.

"So are we dancing out our problems or not" Esmay spat as the music resumed and the dancing did too.