18

Meredith had just walked into the ER, she had been paged with the incoming of a big trauma but then her phone started to ring she pulled it out to see the smiley face picture of her sister staring at her, she answered the call. Esmay very rarely rang her and she had a feeling a feeling that soemthing was wrong.

"Esmay you" Mereidth didnt get to finish her welcome.
"Meredith I am on the ferry boat the one thats on fire" Esmay cried.
"Okay are you okay" Meredith tried to stay calm for her sister who was terrified.
"Umm i dont know Im trapped theres fire everywhete i cant get out, there's pipe on my hand I cant get it free, the bump its all cut up theres lots of blood Meredith lots of blood" Esmay started to panic.
"Stay calm i will talk to hunt, to see if theres a team going to the site and I will come. We will get you help" Mereidth spoke calmly.
"Meredith" Esmay sajd panicking even more "i was on the ferry boat wjth Derek, I thought it was you as it as you day to drive, he saud you were called in early and he offered to come get me but I cant see him" Esmay said giving more detailed than needed.
"Derek will be fine" Mereidth told her hiding her own fear.
"Can you get Theo?" Esmay asked as her breathing started to get harder.
"Of course".

Then her phone notified her that she had missed a call from Derek, she needed to ring him back immediately. Then she saw Theo coming into the ER, she waved him over.
"Esmay Theo is here now, hes going to call you on his phone and I am going to try and call Derek" Meredith told her.
"Okay" then the line was gone.

"Whats going on?" Theo asked Meredith as she started to dial Dereks number.
"Theres a ferry boat fire, Esmay is trapped and shes not sure where Derek is call her now" Meredith instructed.

Instantly Esmay answered Theos call.
"Th...Th...Theo" Esmay said struggaling to speak.
"Hey babe" He gushed trying to keep her calm.
"Its ... getting... hard.. to breath" Esmay told Theo.
"Okay okay dont talk just listen. Meredith is talking to Derek now hes safe, fire and ambulances are helping poeple off, help should be with you soon"

Owen had just came into the the ER as all the surgical doctors swarmed in to the ER but no patients.
"Hunt" they all shouted as he walked with them.
"Right we are sending a team of 4 surgeons"
Everyone said me.

"Esmay and Derek are both there I need to go" mereidth instructed stepping forward.
"Me, I need to be there for Esmay" Theo shouted stepping forward next to Meredith.
"You both cant go, fine, Meredith go take Yang, Avery and Kepner go" Owen instructed as the 4 doctors ran off.

"Esmay Meredith is on her way now you will be safe" Theo told esmay turning back to the phone.
"Esmay on the phone?" Owen asked
"Yes, shes not in great shape" Theo whispered.

"Theo.. is.. Robbins.. there" Esmay asked.

She was a surgeon she knew when soemthing felt off, the blood from her cut on her bump was constantly bleeding even with pressure from both hands and now she couldnt feel her babies kicking and she felt wozzy, sick and numb she knew that this meant she was about to pass out.

Owen looked around for Robbins as he could see the fear on Theos face when she asked for that doctor.
"Whats wrong Esmay?"
"I cant feel them Theo. I cant feel our Jelly tots, cant lose them again and i had just thought of their names" Esmay said struggaling to catch her breathe even more now.
"What names?" Theo asked trying to keep her focus of the worse case.
"Jessie and Tommy"
"Our Jelly tots" Theo laughed gratefull.

Owen found Arizona they were running over to Theo.
"Esmay Arizonas here" Theo said relived practically throwing the phone at Arizona
"Hello Esmay whats going on?"
"Apart from being trapped in a sinking on fire ferry boat, I cant feel them, they were kicking like crazy and now all of a sudden they have just stop i have a large open cut on my bump, i have lost lots of blood" Esmay told her.

"Ah crap" Arizona mumbled but Owen heard her.
"What is it?"
"Shes possibly lost to much blood only way to sort it is surgery and to deliver those babies" Arizona whispered not wanting the very soon to be parents to hear.

"Esmay is there anyone near you" Arizona asked hopefull she would say yes.
"No just me and lots of fire its getting closer and I am trapped" Esmay panicked, scarying Theo even more, he ran is fingers through his hair pacing up and down.

"Sit down" Owen said to Theo getting in his way.
"She will be fine they will all be okay" owen tried to reassure him.

"Esmay, Esmay can you hear me" Arizina shouted down the phone scarying Theo as he jumoed up taking the phone from Arizona.
"Esmay" Theo shouted
"Whats going  on" He asked

"I think she lost conciousness" Arizona panicked.