23

Esmay and her little familt walked down the halls of the home to find Ellis who was sitting in her room.

Esmay was dreading this visit, she hoped that he rmum would know how she was as she was no longer lucid.

Befote stepping inti the room Esmay took a deep breath and held tommy a little closer to her.

"Hey mum" Esmay called, Ellis turned to look at who had come into the room and when she saw her youngest daughter the biggest smile grew on her fwce a smile Esmay had never seen her wear she ti then started to wear the exact same smile allowing hope tk creep in.

"Esmay" Elljs beamed as she stood up to hug her daughter then stopped when she saw the sleeping babh in her arms.

"You had a baby' she chimed
"I had two actually, twins" Esmay told her as she pointed to the little girl in Theos arms.
"Twins ohh they are adorable. Do they have names?" Elljs asked

"Yes this little guy is Thomas Wilbur McKenzie- Grey, hes Tommy for short and the little one there is Jessica Elljs McKenzie-Grey, shes Jessie. Our Jelly tots" Esmay introduced each of her chudlren tk her mum as her fwce light up. Esmay felt in top of the world to be witnessung this.

"You gave her my name" Ellis beamed
"Yes, your my mum and j wjated her tk have a string name to remind her to fight for wvery dream like you dk" esmay was then pulled jnto loving embrace.

"Do you want to hold them" Esmay asked.
Ellis didnt answer just  sat down ready to hold her grandchildren.

Esmay had a bounce in her step walking to her car. She had just had the best visit with her mum in months and she knew who she wanted to tell.
Once she was in the car and her children were straped in safely in their car seats, she pulled her phone out calling the person she wanted to talk too.

"Hello" Meredith called down the phone concerned that the visit didnt go well.
"Meredith, it was amazing, she was so happy to see the twins, her face lit up when she found out Jessie's middle name. She asked if we could take pictures of her with the twins, a picture of her, me and the twins, all four of us then just her and me. She loved the pictures asking if we could get them in frames for her, one of the nurses over heard and said if I emailed them to them they could print them of they had spare frame so we got them up in her room just before we left and she was so proud of the pictures and the twins oh Mer it was just amazing, she asked if we could bring the twins again next week i think this will become a regular thing taking the twins to see her. Mer i just cant get over how amazing it was" Esmay told her bursting with excitement.

Meredith was so glad to hear that all went well for Esmay she was worried how their mum would react.

"Oh Esmay im happy for you" Meredith beamed down the phone.
"So am I, you still at work"
"Nope just got back"
"Lexi there?"
"Yes why?"
"Want some twin time"

"Yes yes yes" Lexi shouted over Meredith.
"We are on our way" Esmay laughed as they both hung up.

THE END.

Thankyou all so much for reading this story I have loved writting it so much and fell in love with Esmay while writting so thank you again.
Hope you have enjoyed reading this story.