7

Esmay was walking into the Cardio ward to find Cristina to show her the labs on her patient, while trying to avoid Theo and her mum.

"Ahh um Doctor yang said if i saw you tell you to go into room 6" Theo stumbled on his words as she walked pass him.
"Thanks" Esmay sweetly smiled not wanting a further conversation.

"Um so your mums having her surgery today" Theo asked catching up with Esmay.
"Meredith told me but thank you for the update"
"Shes been asking for you" Theo told her walking alongside her.
"I have a busy day"
"You got transferred off my service" Theo firmly asked. "To Doctor yangs"
"Yes" Esmah said unemotionally.
"Why?" Theo firmly asked standing infront of her.
"Im not having this conversation you know why" she firmly but soflty put him down.
"Can we not put our personal issues aside. Your an amazing cardio surgeon I dont want to watch that go to waist" Theo told her softly but with some firmness to his words.
"No, because I know you Doctor McKenzie you will us surgeries as awah to talk out our problems and Doctor yang is a far better surgeon than i ever will be"
"Yang may have tbe skill but you have patient care skills something that cant be taught" Theo softly told her smiling, Esmay had to fight the urge to kiss him, she just walked around him continueing on her way to room 6.

"So your on Cardio you can see her at any point."
"After my first surgery I will see her. Is that all Doctor McKenzie" Esmay asked standing infront of Room 6.
"Yes that is all Esmay umm sorry Doctor Grey but if you have any questions about your mums surgery please ask me" Theo sympatheticly told her as he walked away.

Esmay walked into the dark room 6 unsure why she was even in this room the door then opened behind her.
"Lets go" Cristinja instructed grabbing Esmays hand and pulling her out of the room.
"Whats going on?" Esmay demanded to know but Cristina kept dragging her behind then they were joined by Meredith. Esmay had worked it out.

"What did Cardioarse want?"
"You spoke to Theo" Mereidth said excited.
"He gave me the message from you" Esmay said raising an eyebrow.
"Ahh yes but that wasnt all was it"
"He told me that mum was having her surgery today and i had to stop myself telling him"
"You could have" Mereidth pointed out.
"I know but in the corridor for everyone to hear wasnt the right place. I wil i will tell him"
"You dont have to" Cristina added "i didnt tell Burke"
"You were pregnant" Esmay said in shock
"We were interns" Meredith clarified
"I have to tell him it will be obvious soon, i had to get large scrubs this morning as i woke up and it had grown" Esmay said in slight shock pointing to the bump hidden by the scrubs "i will tell him by the end of the week"

"Okay can you stop dragging me now" Esmay asked her wrist was realised.
"Were here" Cristina called as they stood in the OB section of the hospital somewhere Esmay had never been herself.

"Esmerelda Grey" A doctor called, Esmay turned striaght at Cristina giving her the death stare as Mereidth pulled her into the room.
"You registered me as Esmerelda"
"Yep, best name ever" Cristina laughed.

Esmay then got onto the chair, she was ready for the doctor to question that there was two women on each side of Esmay but she didnt even raise an eyebrow. Esmay was thankful for.

"This will be cold" the doctor warned her as she placed the gelly on.

"All looks good, both fetal hearts beats are strong, they are in a good position" the ob told them but she had seen that the three doctors she was talking to, all had eyes on her in shock at what she had said.
"Both fetal heart beats" Esmay questioned
"Yes, did you not know your having twins"
"Obviously not" Esmay snapped.
"This is the first scan" Meredith clarified using the same tone her sister just had.
"Ahh im sorry I asummed because your 14 weeks you had already had one" the doctor stumbled "well congratulations" the doctor beamed handing Esmay the picture of her twins, she had dreamt of this moment having her first scan, the last two times she was pregnant the scan always showed heartbreak but this time there was two babies, she couldnt help but smiled.