6

Esmay was abruptly woken up by the feeling of sickness again  she sat up hoping it would just pass as wasnt as intense as it has been but when she sat up she noticed she wasnt in her bed, she was in merediths she then looked next to her to find meredith and Cristina both in the bed with her.

She didnt remember falling asleep in here, she remembers after the dance party she cried alot, meredith and cristina tried to console her, she remmebered Derek kept coming in and moaning that he was tired and wanted to sleep and as a joke Meredith told him to Sleep in Esmay bed maybe thats why she was asleep in Merediths bed because Derek was in hers before she could think even more deeply about it the sick feeling intensived, she jumped out of the bed and ran into the toilet waking up Meredith and Cristina who then appeared behind her in the toilet.

"Err thats gross" Cristina said as she exited the toilet to sit back on the bed.
"Not helping" Meredith warned.

"So have you had the scan yet" Cristina shouted from the bed, as Esmay got up of the floor following Meredith back into the room.
"No" Esmay simply said.

Meredith then remembered something Esmay said "you said you had 6 months left so your 3 months a long" Meredith said putting things together
"Yeah well I am 14 weeks, i umm found put a month ago, we had been in seattle for 2 weeks i have kept it from him for month because this isnt my first pregnancy this is our 3rd we lost the last 2 and each time, Theo gets so excited and each time i watch the disappointment on his face, each time he pulls away from me a little more i couldnt watch that this time so i waited till I was at point that miscarriage is leadt likely to happen and thats where I am now."  Esmay said holding the tears back standing in the door way.

"Well we dont we get a scan today" Cristina suggested
"I dont know if i can go in there on my own"
"Your not alone" Meredith smiled
"We will come with you"

"I have got a busy day" Esmay said giving an excuse walking out of Merediths room down the corridor to her own.

"I can have my bed back" Derek questioned and cheered walking past the three girls.
"Yes, sorry derek" Esmay apoligse sbut he was gone.

"Whose service are you on?" Meredith asked sitting on Esmays bed.
"I cant remember"
"I will find out" Cristina said getting up from tbe bed running to the mjddle of the corridor and then shouted "IZZIE".

Izzie Stevens came running out of her room scared and half asleep.
"What service is Esmay on today?"
"Cant this wait. I was asleep" Izzie  begged.
"Nope now come on Izzie think"

"Fine fine, shes um shes oh no shes on Doctor McKenzie's service" Izzie said realising whose service she had put her on.
"Cardioarse, you put her on his service"  Cristina shouted in annoyance.
"Yes i organised this before they broke up"
"Put her on my service shes then still in cardio but not directly with him"
"Fine, can i go back to sleep"

"Your with me, so we will get you an appointment then we can go together and see Meredith there" Cristina suggested.
"Thats kind but you don't need to come" Esmay said again.
"You arent alone" meredith reiterated, "Even if you decide to tell him we are your people"

"Thank uou"
"Are you going to tell him?" Cristina asked her
"Well dont have much choice do I, i work in the same Hospital than him he will see me get fat"
"Yeah your going to get really fat"
"Cristina" Meredith sneered again.

"I will tell him. At somepoint"

"You know how you could tell him" Cristina laughed intriguing both Greys.
"Well he worships Doctor Ellis Grey get her to tell him" Cristina continued laughing.

"Well that involves telling mum and i can hear her now, seriously Esmerelda pregnant in your resident year the most important year of your life. Even i knew not to have a baby then even the unplanned one"
"Esmerelda" Cristina laughed.
"Yes I am Esmerelda Grey but only called that when im in trouble. I have always been Esmay dont you start calling me that"