19

Meredith, Christina, Jackson and April jumped out of the ambulance to find the most horrifying scene, screaming, crying, shouting, blood lots of it then there was the ferry boat that was practically completely on fire apart from the far end away from the dock.

Meredith was just about to say that she needed to find Derek when she saw him triaging people, sending them off into ambulances. Mereidth was so relifed to see the man she loved unharmed now she only had to worry about one person her pregnant little sister.

"Derek" Meredith called as Derek turned sharply around to see Mereidth they were so happy to embrace eachother.
"Your your okay" Meredith said hugging him again.
"Yeah im fine, i got off in time before the fire spread but Esmay i couldnt find" Derek informed her, catching her up on what was going on unaware she knew.

"Mer, search rescue said everyones off all but" Cristina interrupted with a very anxious search and rescue man standing behind her.
"But Esmay" Meredith said closing her eyes not giving herself a second to think about how scared she must be.
"Shes still on the ferryboat" Derek said in disbelief.

"We dont know where she is though, we only knew she was still on the boar because of you" He explained.
"Well i can show you that" Derek told them.

"So we were standing in the middle when she needed grab soemthing from the car that was parked at the far end from us"
"So we cant get to her" Meredith sighed.
"We are deploying a team on a boat to try and get to her the helicopter is looking" the captain of search and rescue told them.

"Well why are you y standing there go save my sister" Meredith shouted scaring the captain even more
"Wait i want to come with you, she will need medical care before you move her" Derek said determinded
"And me" Jackson offered his help too.
"Right lets go" then all three of them ran off to the boats waiting for them.

They circled the ferryboat three times looking at every level for any clue she was there then something came through on the radio giving them all hope.

"We think we found her"
"Copy that, where?" The captain enquired.
"Third level we are sending in a medical team"
"Copy"

"Wait so we are just going back and not going to help" Derek demanded
"We cant get to the level that she is on, the paramedics will assess her and decide next step" The captain informed them.

From the boat Derek and Jackson watched the paramedics climb onto the ferry boat, request a stretcher then out they came with her and all they could see was blood and lots of it.

"We've got her, she is unconcious, unresponsive, she has cut on her head that is very deep and a cut on abdomen, shes lost a lot of blood, shes pregnant we have found babies heart beat but they are weak we are taking her to seattle press" was then heard over the radio.
"No take her to seattle grace mercy west its where she works. She will ge tthe best care" Jackson and Derek both jumped to suggest.

When they got of the boat they ran to find Cristina, Meredith and April.
"Where is she derek?" Meredith pleaded terrified something bad had happened.
"Shes in the helicopter on her way to the hospital we need to go now" Derek said grabbbing her hand and pulling her toward and empty ambulance as they all raced to the hospital in the hope to help.

Up on the helicooter platform, Owen, Arizona and Theo were waiting for her.
Then the Helicolter landed and they jumped into action meeting the paramedics who were pushing her guerney.

"Esmay Grey, Unconscious and unresponsive at the scene, bp dropping, deep head wound, large cut on her abdomen, shes pregnant and both babies have a weak pulse" The paramedics filled.

Everything they said just put more fear into Theo, how could they survive this but if they do which was a slim chance he would be dad at the end of the day. He couldnt wrap his head around that any of this was happening.