11

Esmay was still laying in her mums bed they were now just talking about random things that came up just the two of them enjoying each others company. Esmay looked up at the clock and noticed that it was now 5. She had promised lunch to Theo so they cpuld talk but she had missed it.

"Im sorry mum I need to go but I will be back" Esmay apologised jumping off the bed.
"Its fine go." Ellis demanded watching her youngest running out the room.

Esmay looked around for theo and there he was not far from her mums room behind a file station.

"Hey" she smiled laying her chin on the top of the computer.
"Hi, how is she you were in there for a while"
"Shes shes great. She agrees that Jelly tot isn't a name for a child" Esmay laughed.
"Did she now what about Wilbur?" Theo enquired
"She loved Wilbur, Wilbur McKenzie-Grey such a  strong name" Esmay said pretending to be her mum.
"McKenzie-Grey?"
"Yeah im the one doing the hard work your part is done" Esmay snapped, Theo just laughed she wasnt wrong she deserved recognition for what shes doing, what shes done.

"Im sorry i said we could talk over lunch and that never happened i want to talk, i want to have a plan sorted to avoid stressing eachother out" esmay apologised
"Not your fault. Your mums surgery didnt finish till 1 then you went to check on your sisters then you spoke to your mum which I know is something you have needed for so long we will find time for us to talk"
"Thank you" she smiled
"What about dinner?" Theo asked
Esmay had to stop herself rememebring her commitments "i would love to but i said to mark that I would sit with Thatcher while he takes Lexi home to get more clothes, some food and a shower and i told mum j would pop into meredith then givernan update im sorry".
"Stop apologising. Look why dont you find me when we are done, i will take you home with pizza then we can talk over pizza" Theo suggested.

"Pepperoni pizza?" Esmay questioned
"Of course"
"I will see you then"
Esmay walked away heading to Merediths room.

"Hey" Esmay whispered walking into Merediths room unsure if she was awake.
"Its Esmay" Mereidth beamed outstretching her arms welcoming her sister into a hug.
"Pain meds" Derek laughed. "As Esmays here im going to grab some food" Derek said as he got up kissing Mereifth on the forehead.

"Bye" they all said together.

"How you feeling?" Esmay ssked standing next to her sisters bed.
"It hurts, hows mum?"
"Shes shes really nice"
"Our mum Ellis Grey" Mereidth questioned in shock.
"Yeah. I sort of told her about the two tiny humans, i thought she was a sleep but she heard me she wanted to know everything. She was so nice and sympathetic." Esmay told her
"Being Lucid changes her"
"Oh yes" Esmay laughed.

"So what happened with cardioarse" Meredith questioned cauriously.
"Theo, you sure you want to know"
"Tell me i need to know" Meredith was just looking for gossip really.

"He was over the moon, so excited to be a Dad. He wants me to move back home with him. He wants to get back together" Esmay sighed.
"Are you going too?"
"I dont know, I cant trust him, i want to trust him. I want my babies to grow up in a happy home filled with love but if we get together and I havent forgiven him or trust him i dont know if I will. I need to think of my babies but I said that I would talk to him later we are getting pizza and talking"
"You want to be with him" Meredith pointed out
"Of course but"
"Esmay your not cross with him, yes he has hurt you but i think you have already forgiven him, i think he was forgiven the moment he told you what he did. Your far to forgiving. Lexi told me about the two of you in the corridor"
"What are you talking about?"
"Lexi saw you standing in the corridor with his arms wrapped around you, Lexi said you looked utterly in love" Meredith told her.
"Well im not going to fall out of love in 3 days after 8 years" Esmay sneered
"No one would blame you" Mereidth reassured her.
"I cant, I want to scream and shout in his face but then I see his face and all i want to do" Esmay stopped herself before she gave her sister details she wouldn't want her to hear.
"Kiss him" Mereidth filled in.
"Yeah kiss him" she laughed  "maybe its the tiny humans making me, they are plotting ways to get mum and dad back together"
"Dont think you can blame that on the babies"
"I just I dont know what to do. I think after talking and maybe explaining myself and where I stand we will solve things"

Esmay pager then started beeping at her.
"Im sorry its Mark, I now get to seat with our Father who abandoned us"
"He will just be asleep you won't have to talk to him" Mereidth reasured her.
"We can hope. Get better" Esmay beamed as she walked out.