Will you be mine?

Quick A/n
So this is in another universe where him and you got together in high school >×> also im gonna use all pronouns for this chapter.

Y/n tapped they're pencil on th desk. Waiting for class to get made them anxious. Today they would confess they're love for technoblade.

The bell rang . Y/n swung his bag over his shoulder and rang out of the class. He opened his locker swiftly and grabbed the note and some nerds.

[The joke is techno calls people a nerd so thats why that candy is nerds... get it???]

She let out a sigh and ran towards his classroom. She tapped her foot as she waited for the tall pig boy.

After a short while of wait he finally left the classroom. Y/n waved him over to hand him the gift. But before they could say anything techno handed them a letter with a pink heart stamped on it.

Y/n's eyes widen put of surprise not expectinga nothing from him. Techno and him had been friends for years and techno never seemed interested in him at all.

Y/n blushed and handed him the candy and note. He laughed.
Techno:" really nerds? Should've expected this." He patted her head as the two headed home to talk there feelings over like lovers.

Y/n at one more attempt tried to hold his hand. Techno pretend to bite they're hand. They both smiled at each other.

A/n I'm sorry that was so cheese :]